Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: FAVORITE PAINTERS/ARTIST SA CEBU

Quote Originally Posted by cmontoya
    I assume some wealthy people,Â* restaurants, hotels, etc. buy paintings.Â* I also assume that artists in 3rd world countries aren't doing
    as great as artists in places like New York or Paris.Â* But the fact that there are still exhibits in SM means that they're not starving (I hope).
    Van Gogh was in Europe, he starved ! SM i think is like show-area & not too well on income generation. Most artist I know couldn't care less if they have sales or not as long as they can exhibit their works & show them off to people here. So do you think you can survive on just being an artist alone? I know cebu's rich patrons are not as galant in spending money as their counterpart in Manila, or New York. Fred has a frame shop in Mango & he is an Architect by profession. So i was wondering if he is great in case being great is based on sales?

Quote Originally Posted by janutok
    Quote Originally Posted by chagorio
    fred galan.... sige lang ko tanaw sa iya mga exhibit sa sm....

You wanna buy Fred Galan's paintings? you can PM me bro if you want... dont ask ngano!

Is there sales in his paintings, it seems I see mostly exhibit but no sales? Last one was not too good. Exhibits are not only to show work but to sell also or how could an artist eat ? It's important to have sales besides just showing. How could we buy colors to paint ? So what is the criteria for a good painter? The one with most sales I think ?? Sales indicate people's willingness to invest alot of money in a good work of art. That means if alot of poeple invest money on you then you must be a good painter I guess. Facts of Life or what ?

Quote Originally Posted by oliver_g0110

You wanna buy Fred Galan's paintings? you can PM me bro if you want... dont ask ngano!

Is there sales in his paintings, it seems I see mostly exhibit but no sales? Last one was not too good. Exhibits are not only to show work but to sell also or how could an artist eat ? It's important to have sales besides just showing. How could we buy colors to paint ? So what is the criteria for a good painter? The one with most sales I think ?? Sales indicate people's willingness to invest alot of money in a good work of art. That means if alot of poeple invest money on you then you must be a good painter I guess. Facts of Life or what ?
    It would be best to find an Art Patron to sell Fred k's paintings, I am not a collector sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by oliver_g0110

Bai ngano man diay? unsaon diay pagpalit ana bai? ngano man? naa kay access?

Well... let's just say... I always see him here almost everyday...

Kit an nako sya dri cge og paint... kuyog sa iyang mga batos himo og frames pud... hehehehehe

Mwahahahahahah!!!!!

obviously you haven't seen works by Mar Vidal, one of only 2 artist qualified to restore paintings by national artist Abellana( the other one is Galicano). He has just been commissioned to paint the frescoes of the Cebu Cathedral ala Michaelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by joel oporto
    obviously you haven't seen works by Mar Vidal, one of only 2 artist qualified to restore paintings by national artist Abellana( the other one is Galicano). He has just been commissioned to paint the frescoes of the Cebu Cathedral alaÂ* Michaelangelo
    which Galicano are you refering to? Luther or the other one Mulong ?

mulong

Louie Quiño
    Josephine Quiño

photorealistic. halos makita na ang muta. muta level art na jud ilang photorealism.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast