Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: budget bangkok hotel

we stayed at suk 11 backpackers' hostelhttp://www.hostelz.com/hostel/31082-Suk-11-Hostel in bkk september of last year. we had a decent accommodation there were four of us so we had a private suite with bathroom. easy on the budget too since we only shelled out 400+ [in pesos] per night. they serve a daily breakfast of coffee, croissants and fruits till 10am and you get to meet a whole lot of interesting travelers, mostly caucasians the place is a bit rickety, since it's literally a house and at first glance, it looks awfully small, but when you get inside you'll see nga mura diay ug MAZE...there are corridors leading to rooms and mini stairways leading to other rooms pa jud! it's near the nana station, so it's very convenient & accessible to the shopping destinations.

i don't know if they accept online reservations though since we had our room reserved through a friend who was actually there during our planning stages. siya ra ang personally arrange sa tanan.

good luck!

thanks a lot! checked the site, rooms look neat and clean =) i couldn't get through the map...is it near the pratunam area? or do you have to ride the skytrain to get there? what's the shopping establishment near the hostel? i'm going there to buy stuff to sell here man...

Call Aiza at (032) 412-4412... kabalo ni sya about hotels sa bangkok.. ug barato pa gyud.

Quote Originally Posted by baby_poppins
    thanks a lot! checked the site, rooms look neat and clean =) i couldn't get through the map...is it near the pratunam area? or do you have to ride the skytrain to get there? what's the shopping establishment near the hostel? i'm going there to buy stuff to sell here man...
    um, we didn't go to pratunam so i've no idea where that is. but i can tell you that it's very near major shopping establishments like mbk, emporium & siam paragon since the area is in sukhumvit. here's the link to the map: http://www.into-asia.com/bangkok/maps/sukhumvit.php

see soi 11? that's where the backpackers hostel is located

Quote Originally Posted by kots_isko
    Call Aiza at (032) 412-4412... kabalo ni sya about hotels sa bangkok.. ug barato pa gyud.
    Does Aiza work for a travel agency? If so, which one?

nindot pod baya sa first house, limpyo did2 taz duol ra sa mga shopping malls..

Default BANGKOK THAILAND

Hello PIPS,

Kinsay nakaadto na sa BANGKOK? Any suggestion as to the beautiful places nga adtoan. Puros taxi ra ba atong masakyan to roam around or naay laing ways like jeepneys..:_) We will be going there this August.

Appreciate really your suggestions..

Thanks in advance

Default Re: BANGKOK THAILAND

i have been to Bangkok a few times...and i love it there! barato man lang ang taxi...but you can use the local transpo they call "tuk-tuk" ...mora tricycle sa atoa pero mas bigger...also they have very efficient train system especially kon sa city lang mo...

areas of interest: the temples...ang pinaka famous kay katong naa ang palace sa vicinity...naa sad Wat Po where the original thai massage started...kilid sa temple naa didto ang massage school..so if interested ka to get the real thai massage that is the place....ayuthaya is also nice...duol man lang....then a couple hours away naa ang floating market...naa sad elephant rides....naay building sa bangkok ...very tall....nalimot lang ko sa name....grabe ka nice ang roof top kay naa bar/restaurant...the best jud...overlooking the city...pero naa dress code so ayaw pag shorts etc...

i got the following suggestions of places to go/eat from a thai friend...so if you get the chance you might wanna check them out: (wala ko ka visit ani nga places nuon...on the list for next time)

+ Kao San road
    + Waterside -- Restaurant and Karaoke on Ekkamai-Ram-intra.
    + Kwanchitra -- Restaurant with CHIEW CHIEW atmosphere. Good sausages. It's close to Kasetsart intersection.
    + Limoncello -- very good pizza...on Sukhumvit 11.
    + SIEANG KONG (Patumwan) -- TALAD TOH RUNG...lots of food selection.

enjoy! oh and dont forget the markets for shopping!! and the street food !

Hello Gwynhuever,

Thank you kaayo. Kanang markets nga imong na-mention barato gyud kaayo or like hongkong nga mohangyo ta ug at least 50%?
    excited na gyud mi...

very interesting place and lot of things to explore...

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast