Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

upp waiting sa reply

im aware of the benefits of breastfeeding but to be honest, lisod jud sya for me.. as in super lisod... but i try...usually a month after giving birth i stop breastfeeding nlng..
    salute ko sa mga mommies who breastfeed their babies. it looks so sayon ra for you.. hahaiz

I think there's a solution to that and hopefully I will be able to do it...I've been thinking about it thoroughly and I do bellieve possible jud....this year lang ko nka start ug work online...I mean home based and I think it would be helpful especially since you can choose what time you want to work, how many hours you want to work and so forth...if the baby needs feeding it would be possible to just log out and feed until he/she falls asleep and then go right back to working...but the thing is, the hours of work is usually at night until early morning or dawn...if you can manage that maybe I can help...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjellybean27 View Post
    im aware of the benefits of breastfeeding but to be honest, lisod jud sya for me.. as in super lisod... but i try...usually a month after giving birth i stop breastfeeding nlng..
    salute ko sa mga mommies who breastfeed their babies. it looks so sayon ra for you.. hahaiz
    It's also better kay all you need to spend on is the food and drinks that you take, di na kinahanglan mag palit ug formulated milk...hehehe...

pwde mana ma relactate. nabasa nako from reading online. best to consult a doctor kung unsaon. i hope it'd work. good luck..

i knew somebody na she assures that before going to work mgpump xa as a stock sa iya baby for the day. If mhutdan then formula milk. pra atleast medyo tipid xa

heard from a friend nga possible kuno kung electric pump imung gamit, 1 yr old na kuno kapin ang friend sa akong friend pero full time breastfeeding kuno xa at the same time working mom xa . but impt sad siguro ang water sis .. advisable ba na nga sa first 6 mos sa life walay water?

Quote Originally Posted by hapimomi View Post
    advisable ba na nga sa first 6 mos sa life walay water?
    i dunno if advisable pero ok rana..breastmilk(or formula) is all they need.

Quote Originally Posted by MINE View Post
    i knew somebody na she assures that before going to work mgpump xa as a stock sa iya baby for the day. If mhutdan then formula milk. pra atleast medyo tipid xa
    as in.. 1 small can ra nga 400g ako palit for 1 month and the rest kay breastmilk. 8 months na ako bby and ga work pa sad ko pero cge japon ako b-feeding.

10.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345