View Poll Results: Unsa ikasulti ninyo sa BOHOL?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Place Ever!

4 80.00%
  • Ok Lang!

0 0%
  • Dili Ok!

1 20.00%
Page 48 of 274 FirstFirst ... 384546474849505158 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohol

Default Re: "B-O-H-O-L" BEST PLACE EVER (lot's of info's)

view from the top: tagbilaran city

[img width=500 height=375]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h63/koukla2406/BoholOct-Nov05_0221.jpg[/img]

ei.. guys... have you heared about BOHOL BEE FARM?...nice gyd didto... ive been there many times i just love the place!!!! try visit their site www.boholbeefarm.com

kakuyaw sad an oiisst.... mapaakan ta sa mga buyog!

@elle: right nice ang bee farm... pait lang ang karsada padulong didto kay perting bawra... ako favorite ang ilahang lasagna, spareribs ug squash muffins.... yuummmy!

Default Re: can anyone help me about bohol

Bohol is a nice place!! i've olways go there since i was a kid!! not only the beach was awesome but lots of wonders!! Try visit the chocolate hills, the Sagbayan peaks, the lubog river,the tarsiers, the colds springs (Badian spring and logarita spring) and lots more.. try attending the town fiesta, the food was great!! and olso taste the famous peanut kisses and "Kalamay" :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    can't wait to go back there! :mrgreen:

Default Re: can anyone help me about bohol

Yeah! ur ryt there acid_burn! i've been to Bohol last year and boy it was a great experience! :mrgreen:

I was with 3 of my officemates then. We went to see the famous Chocolate Hills, the cute and cudly Tarsiers. We also went to Sagbayan Peak to get a closer look of the hills.

We also went to one of their small island, it's the Pamilacan Island. The beach is called Pueblo de Pamilacan. They've got white sand! ahuh. :mrgreen: I really love the place there coz it's not crowded with people. I think at that time, there were only 2 or 3 groups of customers that they have, including our group. So we really had a great time and the weather went along with our mood coz we had the beach and we had the Sun!

Really looking forward to go back to Bohol! C ya soon Bohol!

@ Molokai... hehehe..dili pud oi!!! grabeh napod... bsta di gyd ka magmahay muadto ka... :mrgreen:

@ koukla... yeap!!! nice gyd ang place we just go there with my friends to relax kung mouli ko sa bohol... and the food yummmy!!! hehehe... i love their lemon grass tea :mrgreen:

been to bohol twice last year..whew pretty cool place to go around...beautiful yet historic places!

spend my bday once in bohol(panglao) was so memorable....can somebody tell me the name of the island between balicasag and panglao...only way to get there is by boat and it is not inhabited....all you can see is a very wide strecth of white sandy beach forming like a c....

spent my weekend at Bohol..nindut kaayu ila beaches..wala lang gyud mi ka-tour around the province kai kulang sa time ug wawarts ..heheh

On the way to Panglao [got this shot inside the tricycle..moving at 35kph..so don't mind the crappy composition ]

Alona Palm Beach

Alona Souvenir and Diving shops..

Crystal Coast...

11.    Advertisement