Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3643444546474849 ... LastLast

Default Re: Cute Pets - Siberian Dwarf Hamsters for istorya.net Members

sir, texted you. Naa ka available 2 red eye males and 1 sapphire blue gray female and siberian coat??

Please PM me. already text you too....

Quote Originally Posted by weigner View Post
    thanks boss, ideally 1 male 1 female unta pero any would do siguro unsaon nako pagpurchase? ditso ra ko sa da vinci inig saturday? txt'd you before pero i guess busy cguro ka or wala load
    hope you enjoy your new pets

Quote Originally Posted by chijmes View Post
    nana kai sapphire blue gray ug panda nga colors?
    saw 1 sapphire (blue gray) in the new puppies

Quote Originally Posted by javs View Post
    sir, texted you. Naa ka available 2 red eye males and 1 sapphire blue gray female and siberian coat??

Please PM me. already text you too....
    1 siberian coat male and red eye males available

will be posting new available puppies in 2 weeks

new puppies available about 2 inches long.. about 1-1.5 months old.. still a bit jumpy but ready if you want them.. colors are light brown, hamtaro gold and siberian with white belly text me at 0922 3946598 to coordinate meet-up at da vinci pizza on osmena avenue (near vcmc hospital).. preferably MWF mornings since i usually travel to compostela

for newbies in hamster care, please see the color varieties and care sheet on page 1

sir,, help me with the fmale.. mura dli na jd cya healthy ai... uhuhuh.. what man ako buhatton??

try to separate the seemingly inactive new hamster. it may not be adapting well to the new environment. i hope she gets better soon

bad news sir....... namatay jd cya pag morning sir... daut jd au cya sir.. nya na deds na jd cya.. kato ang matured ang na deds/... wla naka redy to bred dha sir... then naa pka availble matured male sad sir... guol jd au ko sir ai... paets...

sir bok..nangamatay ako hamster pups 5 cla kabuok then 1 nlang na bilin...healthy man au 2 ang duha pero na shock rman ko pag tnaw the other day ni gahi nman kalit.. ang usa kay unhealthy au cya.. murag naa xa tumor sa iya neck part. mao 2 namatay ra ghapun..1 ra ni survive...

unsa nga mga colors available nmu ron sir?

Quote Originally Posted by acidic87 View Post
    bad news sir....... namatay jd cya pag morning sir... daut jd au cya sir.. nya na deds na jd cya.. kato ang matured ang na deds/... wla naka redy to bred dha sir... then naa pka availble matured male sad sir... guol jd au ko sir ai... paets...
    sad to hear about your female breeder hamster . She looked ok with the other female. only have mature males and new puppies hope you have better breeding experience with the new female since she looks very healthy and young

Quote Originally Posted by jiloi_choi View Post
    sir bok..nangamatay ako hamster pups 5 cla kabuok then 1 nlang na bilin...healthy man au 2 ang duha pero na shock rman ko pag tnaw the other day ni gahi nman kalit.. ang usa kay unhealthy au cya.. murag naa xa tumor sa iya neck part. mao 2 namatay ra ghapun..1 ra ni survive...

unsa nga mga colors available nmu ron sir?
    sad to hear about your puppies hope you have a better breeding experience in the future if they have skin problems, maybe it is the litter (wood shavings) or the cage try new and clean chipsi litter and clean the cage

new puppies available about 2 inches long.. about 1-1.5 months old.. still a bit jumpy but ready if you want them.. colors are light brown, hamtaro gold and siberian with white belly text me at 0922 3946598 to coordinate meet-up at da vinci pizza on osmena avenue (near vcmc hospital).. preferably MWF mornings since i usually travel to compostela

for newbies in hamster care, please see the color varieties and care sheet on page 1

sir bok kato naa problem sa eye bah... ni close na jd cya sir... huhuh paets.. clean man jd ako place sir... hahay... paets jd...

Quote Originally Posted by acidic87 View Post
    sir bok kato naa problem sa eye bah... ni close na jd cya sir... huhuh paets.. clean man jd ako place sir... hahay... paets jd...
    i use chipsi litter. are you using the same? i would suggest total cleaning of the aquarium with antibacterial soap and then thoroughly drying it before putting in new litter. this may help. do it before adding any new hamsters. for the eye, try to open it and clean it with cotton buds soaked in purified water

11.    Advertisement

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3643444546474849 ... LastLast