Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3239404142

up for this page...any updates kung kinsay nakaadto ug thailand recently

ako sa ni buhion ang thread balik ha,

I'll be at Bangkok this Jan2 for only 1 day hoahoa, naa mo ma suggest nga best itinerary nga ma fit lang within the day? akong flight from KUL-DMK kai 6:45 then DMK-KUL 23:00, so within that unsay nindut buhaton? hoahoahoa

Quote Originally Posted by prukutung View Post

I'll be at Bangkok this Jan2 for only 1 day hoahoa, naa mo ma suggest nga best itinerary nga ma fit lang within the day? akong flight from KUL-DMK kai 6:45 then DMK-KUL 23:00, so within that unsay nindut buhaton? hoahoahoa
    Naka try ko mag temple run nga halfday lang. Grand Palace ug Wat Arun (atbang ra ni sila on opposite sides of Chao Phraya River)

Quote Originally Posted by andrea_kristy View Post
    Naka try ko mag temple run nga halfday lang. Grand Palace ug Wat Arun (atbang ra ni sila on opposite sides of Chao Phraya River)
    yeah that's what I was thinking too sa morning.. but clueless nako sa afternoon haha

I only went to Pattaya.

> istoryans, fyi, na-a nai direct cebu-bangkok flights ang PAL from mactan, started Dec 2. nka book ko'g round trip for april 2018 USD 138 only. economy, in-flight meal, 30 kg free baggage allowance. atangi ilang seat sale kai maka barato gyud ka.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by prukutung View Post

Day: Wat Pho, Baiyoke Sky Tower, Floating Market
    Night: Soi Cowboy then Patpong Night Market

Payts na kaayo guro ni.

What places in Thailand are good for a relaxing family holiday this summer? I need to plan our family trip this year and since most of my family members have chosen Thailand as a vacation destination, I would like to know more about cities/suburbs where it would be comfortable to vacation with children this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Asteena View Post
    What places in Thailand are good for a relaxing family holiday this summer? I need to plan our family trip this year and since most of my family members have chosen Thailand as a vacation destination, I would like to know more about cities/suburbs where it would be comfortable to vacation with children this year.
    When you are looking for a cozy place in Thailand where there will not be many tourists, but at the same time there will be a lot of entertainment, scenic spots and attractions, then you should learn more about Mae Kampong . This is a small village located an hour from Chiang Mai. There is really everything you need for an interesting and relaxing holiday. In addition to beautiful landscapes, you can find extreme entertainment here, for example, many climbers dream to visit the Crazy Horse route and climb the rocks. It will be interesting and safe for children to visit the local attraction Flight of the Gibbon (zipline descent through the jungle).

10.    Advertisement

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3239404142