Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Bad Experience with Sun Cellular

well it's hard to please everybody. if it won't work for you, you still have 3 other networks, that's what competition is all about--OPTIONS.

I don't know how they define ABUSIVE ha, pero I know someone who experience the same thing. Usually that happens when a person hilig kaayo mag group send ug text. So for example, 50 members sa usa ka group then magpadala sya ug 15 msg a day. That's 50 x 15 =750 text messages a day, or 22,500 text msg. a month. Mao sad siguro to'ng na ban iyang SIM hehehe. Anyway this are the most isolated of cases, and does not normally happen if one texts within "NORMAL" limits.

this is fun its a classic case of customer service here in the philippines which badly need to improve. had no problem with my application on sun though they really don't call on the time they would tell you they would call. had to call them personally to check if my application got approved then had to inform them what phone i wanted since they had been neglectful on asking me which phone i wanted. which i believe is stupid since there are lots of phone choices.

anyway after a few days my phone kept on locking up. i went to SE and they told me i already had the latest firmware verson so i butted with sun cell to get it replaced. they wanted me to reflash the firmware and leave the phone for about 2 days for observation i of course i made sure there was nothing wrong with my phone scracthes and all if it gets any damage they were answerable to replace it. so i agreed to leave it. after 2 days they said it didn't lock up so i butted heads with them again that if i take my phone with me i would void my warranty and what if it will lock up again. prepared my complaint letter. asked for their head honchos regional and national. they agreed to extend my warranty for another month in which case if my phone locks up again then they will replace it. that worked fine with me

in short all u need is threaten them. as is the case on most companies here in the PI. they hate bad publicity. dnt be soft. be firm. be adamant on getting what is acceptable to u otherwise they will try to get away with things. know ur rights

my sis bought a phone from this company.. after 4days the phone speaker is not working anymore. we tried having it exchange but they don't support it they've just refer you to a service center for repair... for me its unfair they should exchange it for a new phone since its four days old... where is the good customer relation policy?? they are used to lower price but bad quality just like their network!!! this company S()Ck$!!!

good luck to all people who are planning to buy or get a plan from this comp..

not exaclty repair but they do refer us to their service center and get their recommendation. if so then they will replace it

Quote Originally Posted by cc(,``o
    not exaclty repair but they do refer us to their service center and get their recommendation. if so then they will replace it
    d phone was 4days old. they should exchange it rather than giving the hustle to go to the service center. my sis went to the service center and was told to come back for 2weeks kay ila e repair nya wala pai part and she went back to sun cell sm. she was told nga dli gyd cla mu ilis... ipaau lang gyd... sori wala nako maingapil sa ako previous post...

so what happened my sis waited for 2weeks para magamit niya balik ang phone kay this company dili mu ilis.....

i think its not the company its the people working..... i have an experience like this while back with other networks what i did was i sent a demand letter to the head and luckily i was given a refund. and last august i bought i applied for a new line and after a month the fone did not turn on and they say they advise to bring it to smartnet and according to smartnet personel mother board daw guba n need this to order manila ive waited for three months nagsige lang cla duotduot to follow up here n there so what i did i called the manila office n report the matter, after a week they deliver my fone (practice your rights) :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by kiker
    Quote Originally Posted by cc(,``o
    d phone was 4days old. they should exchange it rather than giving the hustle to go to the service center. my sis went to the service center and was told to come back for 2weeks kay ila e repair nya wala pai part and she went back to sun cell sm. she was told nga dli gyd cla mu ilis... ipaau lang gyd... sori wala nako maingapil sa ako previous post...

so what happened my sis waited for 2weeks para magamit niya balik ang phone kay this company dili mu ilis.....
    tht is so typical philippine customer service. what do u expect. in order for u to get a replacement u need to put ur foot down on it and stick it in. otherwise they will try to get away with with. dnt be content with jst talking with the underdog. go straight to the managers and other high-level positions. these front liners only do what they are told. they dnt care about losing customers. its the high-level positions who value the clients.

this isnt a sun experience bt typical store here. my bestfriend got an n70. her radio had probs within 3 days. they repaired it. it got ok. a week later it went crazy again and they cant fix it. they want to replace the mobo. WTH is that! they refused to replace the phone. we put our foot down on it and had them replace the phone. made some threats of course. they replaced the phone even after 10 days of purchase. we got away with it because there was already a problem within 3 days.

yha if dili dala sa istorya better send a demand letter to th higher position

@ cc(,``o

thanks for the advice... :mrgreen:

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast