Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default America, Please Liberate Us Too !!!

i propose we go one step further. i suggest we send more young filipinas to kuwait to 'service' the young American soldiers fighting the war. this will help our American allies relieve their stress in the time of war, plus we can use this Philippines 'military aid' as an advertisement to the US to return to our islands.
    By the sound of you I suspect you're just one of those lonely white men who crave for "brown flesh". You degrade Filipinos in a manner of abject humiliation... worse you make it sound like you can't find it everywhere. Open your eyes and look around! Everywhere you go, ever country, there's always prostitution. You seem to be so engrossed with this frivolous conclusion that it's easy for me to assume you're white well... highly perceivable... one crazed dirty old maniac! And these american maniacs shouldn't be wiping their immorality to other small countries they choose to exploit! Come on! aren't our natural resources enough? now you're verbally molesting our women?? Like as if these "brown f*cking machines" represent the entirety of Filipinas!

so, i say let's please our American allies by sending them our best resource--the Filipina. i fondly remember when Americans called our women, 'little brown f*cking machines'.

The proud filipino nationalists just don’t understand that the americans don’t really mean anything bad when they call us these names, it’s just the way they say they love us filipinos.
    You're flooding your ridiculous views all throughout this room. Don't you have any other thoughts to share? And... just hopefully I could get to read your posts not raging.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    I must admit, that's the best historical and systematic breakdown of the American problem here in the Philippines. I think most of us still suffer from colonial mentality, but are just unaware of it. It's like the "Matrix", dirk and mental slave (like Morpheus, Neo, and Trinity) are trying to show us the truth, but some people are just not ready to wake up. They'd just rather be comfortable in their little illusion of American benevolence. Me, I'm ready to wake up from this illusion. Down with America !!! Down with the System !!!
    The question is, do you really know the TRUTH?

n'gel:

i know you're having a real hard time with this, but what mental_slave wrote was sarcastic. isn't it obvious that he's filipino, and is simply trying to make a point (although somewhat rudely)? he's anti-american and trying to mimic what pro-americans would say, or what he thinks they would say. it's that simple. he's mocking the pro-american filipinos, that's all.

st@rr:

i don't think we know the truth, star. but what i'm doing is simply taking a critical stance opposed to the pro-american status-quo. if every one else is falling on their heads to become americans, wouldn't it be safer if you had a few thinkers to examine the other side and question the policies left unexamined? that's all i'm doing. if you read carefully, you'd see this. that i'm merely poking holes on a very seldom examined issue. that's all.
    unlike, mental_slave i am not promoting anti-american sentiments, but merely reporting on the realities of american foreign policy.

if you read up on Greenpeace, UNICEF, and Amnesty Int'l reports you'd find this unbalanced policy to be true. I guess that's where you have your Truth.

What kind of liberation are we looking for? I say we need spiritual liberation from all the evil in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by ARCtech
    What kind of liberation are we looking for? I say we need spiritual liberation from all the evil in this world.
    tama sad....

I get your point... I also disagree with mental slave. He's talking nonsense! We're not America's slave... and they're not our only saviour. But it wouldn't hurt us if we ask for help... from America or other country. But I'm sure if another country will help us, you'll say that they have something up their sleeves right?

in the game of int'l affairs, this word HELP does not exist. everything comes with a price. the point i'm trying to make, if you read my posts entirely, is that in this game we are getting robbed. so, when you visit central mindanao take a good look at deforestation and mining pollutions because there are rich Anglo-Saxons in the U.S. gaining the profits from our lost. at the same time, we enjoy the lifestyle we've been given while our resources are sucked from us.

as Simon has stated, it is somewhat reminiscent of "Matrix".

I guess you're right. We can never expect somebody to help us with nothing in return. I guess this is the truth and the reality...

Blog Entries

grrrrr
    “What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish.” - Chuck Palahniuk

yeah!@!# goddamn imperialists!!! i dont really hate america though. coz they obviously influence our daily lives. no matter how anti-america you are, you still read there books, listen to their music, watch their hollywood movies, and in this case politics, you still take your stand against the iraq war even when your on the other side of the world. so what can you do? they got us by the b**ls.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast