Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

yeah software testing.... naay mga available positions?

good day bro. im a computer engineering grad pro wala pa man koy experience sa corporate companies, more on sales rako na freelance style.

is there any opportunities in singapore na imo ika-recommend nako?? any is great.

pm lang nya bro. thanks

dagkoa kaha ani nila sweldo didto noh?

up ta ni up up up

almost all requires experience, i wanna work abroad after i grad...is there any job n wla ga require ug experience??interested 4th yr BSIT student here

nosebleed.. good post!

kolz, wla hiring nga mga admin., secretary/receptionist or customer service related dha?IT ko preo la ko experience gud.natay-an na tawn ako programming...heheehe...but i really wanted to work in Singapore...pls if u know some..email me...tetch1902@yahoo.com...thanks

POSITION : Business Analyst – Settlement Banking
    Employment Status : Permanent

Candidate must have:
    • Degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent
    • Minimum 4-5 years relevant experience as a Business Analyst
    • Experience in banking preferred as an IT systems professional as well as understanding the operations/functional aspects of especially in payments, delivery channels (ATM, POS etc) etc
    • He/She must have experience as a Team/Project Lead in his/her previous role.
    • He/She must have good understanding of banking system and operations in the required areas
    • He/She must be able to translate business requirements to IT requirements and IT lingo to things that business users can understand
    • He/She will liaise/represent clients/end users in the system detail analysis and requirements and work with the internal IT project team
    • He/She will be responsible for the functional requirements analysis, prepare test cases, UAT and subsequently handover to IT project team for implementation
    • He/She will the main liaison person between the clients/end users and the IT for post hand-over/implementation issues and assist to provide viable solutions/alternatives to overcome/rectify issues
    • Traveling is required but will not be more than 2 weeks per trip

+++ hehehe IT grad here currently working as Business analyst/QA too bad mag 1 yr pako.. I gather data.. prepare test cases..User acceptance test..project lead..monitors implementation team's progress, updates clients etc. familiar ko some systems except sa banks... lols.. nosebleeding sad qualifications ui.. nag Dugo akong nose grabeee!

hi guyz..im a fresh graduate of computer engr. and im looking forward to go abroad. can anyone help me?!no experience yet..tnkz..plz pm

bro kolz, kung naay pang AutoCAD nga hiring bro,PM me ha.interested here to go abroad.kabalo pud ko Computer Hardware and Software troubleshooting,but sa programming dili ka au, basic ra (Turbo C ug assembly language).

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast