Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by daux_dico View Post
    Hi!

I have my own Real Estate Brokerage and I am also one of those who invested in Joanna Legacy. Indeed, they had problems with their construction especially that in Casili since it was only I think this August that they were issued a License to Sell. The good news is, they are currently starting the land development in Casili and hopefully they will be able to turnover some units next year. But, sad to say that there is a price increase. Their contract price is now 950,000 due to increase in cost of materials and change in layout. But take note that their units are semi-furnished and therefore worth your money's worth.

For those who were interested but discouraged, don't be! Because rest assured Joanna Legacy is doing something to deliver you a home. So if interested, contact Property Options Brokerage Services at 09189040156 or email us at cebusubdivision4sale@yahoo.com
    delekado japun ni.

naunsa naman ni joanna.. ok na ni ilang casili?

Luoy kaayo ka ani kung masugamak kag bayad kay 50% ra ang irefond.

mga pre....naa karon(Sept. 6,09) cila sa SM City nag display...sa lower ground floor...pwde mo mag inquire ug reklamo didto...

Quote Originally Posted by e_mer8 View Post
    Luoy kaayo ka ani kung masugamak kag bayad kay 50% ra ang irefond.
    noh...looya gud....next time bantay jud in buying a house.....

Quote Originally Posted by daux_dico View Post
    Hi!

I have my own Real Estate Brokerage and I am also one of those who invested in Joanna Legacy. Indeed, they had problems with their construction especially that in Casili since it was only I think this August that they were issued a License to Sell. The good news is, they are currently starting the land development in Casili and hopefully they will be able to turnover some units next year. But, sad to say that there is a price increase. Their contract price is now 950,000 due to increase in cost of materials and change in layout. But take note that their units are semi-furnished and therefore worth your money's worth.

For those who were interested but discouraged, don't be! Because rest assured Joanna Legacy is doing something to deliver you a home. So if interested, contact Property Options Brokerage Services at 09189040156 or email us at cebusubdivision4sale@yahoo.com
    what is the name of your real estate brokerage company sir?

Full of B*ll-SH*T diay ni

nalouy man ko sa kato sau ni bayad kay pwerti man diay dugaya naka sugod og construct..

FYI. naa pud krn ang Joanna Legacy sa SM nag advertise. any new update from them?

Blog Entries
    so far kung tua ka sa sugtunggan nipali wa siguro problema..

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast