Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: My Partner's Past

yeah i know. we cant do anything about it. past is past.

so lets not bring the past back anymore...........

i do not wish to dwell on the past... I might forget that she's with me now and might wreck any possible future together.

deadma lang! pretend like it doesnt bother u.. mao man na sinugdanan sa complication sa usa ka relationship gud.. dapat confident ka sa love sa imo bf/gf.. ex na bitaw toh xa! pero dapat pod kabalo ka makiramdam, make sure ur bf/gf doesnt get too close w/ his/her ex now that ur his/her bf/gf.. lisod na!

when he told me about all the nasty things he did before, i was shocked and i had 2nd thoughts whether i'll go on with our relationship. but i love him dearly and i was able to accept all his flaws... both of us are happy now and he changed na jud... now, he is a better man and he is all mine... =) bitaw, i am very happy with my relationship now... past is past... wala na 'to

Just be confident in yourself and understand that your partner had a life before he/she met you and leave it at that. Its harder to start out a new relationship if you keep bringing out your partner's past relationships.

her past should not be a problem if you really2x love her. remember- you were not in her life then so it should not be a factor whatsoever in your current relationship. in the end, if it really bothers you, then you have to let her go for you'll never have peace of mind.

past is past..the important thing is uve learned from it..
    its not really a big issue for me..my former guy had a terrible past too..but
    hey! i accepted him..coz i loved him..

dont give a damn about her past as long as she spits it out from her mouth and i wontr be hearing it from somebody else, i value an open channel communication and honesty as well, for me they are the basis for TRUST, no matter what her past is!!!

For me,the past should never be discussed because it leads to a lot of complications in a relationship and aside from that it would be unfair to the person to whom your partner had a past relationship with.I personally appreciate a man who would refuse to discuss his previous relationships with other women because it would assure me that in the future if ours wont work then whatever memories we had will never be known to anybody else but just the two of us...

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast