Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

mga bro, naa moy kaila naay ironhide bsta affordable lang kai nangita ko para sa akong gamay na transformers collection...

Bitaw bro. Wala pa ko kita Ironhide na toy. Kinsa naa pwede pa post para maglaway na sad ko.

Here is some of mine...]

Hail Megatron!

Seeker Squadron....

San Diego Comic Convention Exclusive Nemesis Prime with 2008 Botcon Exclusive Shattered Glass evil Rodimus...

i have a Revenge of the fallen collection too..

Default Transformers Obsession!

This will be the Club thread for Transformers Craving people

just want to start this thread because there is a gunpla addiction and i have not seen any thread about transformer collectors..

guys feel free to post your tranformers collection and tips on how to start one!!

I will start posting my toys soon..eventhough its not good enough very grateful to have them though hehehe!

autobots roll out!!!

Ok lang ba ni akong gibuhat na mag start ug akong thread about TF?or senior members lang ang pede?if dili ni pede paki closed nlang please..

I have a very small collection of Optimus Primes. 2 Classics [Japanese and American], the deluxe version and the Revoltech version.

@jumps

is revoltech diecast?

me i only have 3 primes hehehehe!Deluxe class optimus prime from the movie,optimus prime animated and optimus prime unleashed(not a toy but for display only).The rest are bumblebee movie,sideswipe,megatron animated,grimlock animated,shockwave animated,necro prime universe,autobot blaster and dropshot universe.

Quote Originally Posted by sk8er_boi_gabriel View Post
    This will be the Club thread for Transformers Craving people

just want to start this thread because there is a gunpla addiction and i have not seen any thread about transformer collectors..

guys feel free to post your tranformers collection and tips on how to start one!!

I will start posting my toys soon..eventhough its not good enough very grateful to have them though hehehe!

autobots roll out!!!

Ok lang ba ni akong gibuhat na mag start ug akong thread about TF?or senior members lang ang pede?if dili ni pede paki closed nlang please..
    grabe sad bay dli kailangan ma senior or larger collection lng pwede mag start ug thread uy that does not give them the right para mo close ug threads ok ra kaayo ni nga post do what you want i will post my updated collection soon nya ako tip is dont buy the exclusives na seekers kay nag sugod na sila ug release
    retail ana so basin ma abot pa sale ang 3k na exclusive maka abot pa 300 pesos

@sk8er_boi_gabriel: Revoltechs are made of PVC, but they are very highly poseable non-transformable toys. I prefer the classic looking Optimus prime to the recent movie and animated version.

Cheers!

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast