Page 305 of 427 FirstFirst ... 295302303304305306307308315 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 4270

Default Re: Merged: Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by ianina View Post
    Hi guys, can you recommend good hostels in hong kong? Bahalag gamay ang rooms..basta limpyo2 lang and barato.

Preferably within or near Tsim Tsa Tsui area. Thanks in advance!
    If you want to be in the heart of TST, I would recommend without hesitations Golden Crown Guesthouse. Right across Kowloon Park and walking distance to the Avenue of Stars and major malls. Stayed here with my family last April... it was the by far one of the best stays we had.

I'm not allowed to post any links here... but please PM me if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazl View Post
    Hi okay ra pud na imong idea to go first sa Macau ky kung unahon nimo sa HK dili nimo masuroy tanan kay kung malingaw naka dli na naka kabantay sa time.

I suggest on your 1st day limit your time sa Macau kung madala ra nimo then after ana adto ka sa Peak or suroy ka sa HK City. On your 2nd day choose lang ka asa imong unahon Ocean Park or Disneyland.
    Disneyland - nice kaayo dri malingaw jud ka especially sa parade in the afternoon and fireworks at 8pm. then naa pud mga shows. sulit ang imong entrance.
    Ocean Park - exciting ang cable car dri so with the rides like Abys, Crazy Galeon, etc...
    tnks kau!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cesski View Post
    thanks sa advice

Hi!
    Been there last month w/ my family, whether Macau or HK, thats fine, but w/ a 2 days allocation, I think bitin jud, coz per my experience, it will take 1 whole day for Disneyland , another day for Oceanpark , another day for the city/monumental tours and another day for Macau to enjoy,,,,,poslan man nga mo adto, kanang sulit sad nga makita nimo ang tanan.

Very tiresome kaayo if kada adlaw kay kapoy segi baktas didto tongod sa ka daku sa Disneyland and Ocean park, taas pa jud ang line if gusto ka sa rides, thats why we decided day 1- Disneyland, day 2- shop and rest, day 3- Ocean park, day 4- shop and rest, day 5- Macau, day 6- shop and rest ,day 7- Hk city tours then day 8 flght back to Cebu.

Another suggestion: Bring along your flats / tsinelas , caps/ umbrellas and sunglasses,,,,its of great help.

ask ko asa dapita sa Mongkok na ang mga Outdoor gears, Hobbie shops etc... what street and what building exactly. thanks

Hi guys, I will be going to hongkong next month pero stop over ra for 7 hours during from 10am to 7pm. Then another 6 hours stop over inig balik from 11 am to 5pm. Naa na ko idea gamay asa moadto pero
    para ninyo nga naka adto given the timeframe unsa man inyo unahon ug adto. Ayaw i apil ang ocean park and disneyland diay hehehe. naka adto na man gud mi ana but not in hongkong though.

Main problem gyud nako kay ang time apil sa pag travel2x from 1 place to another and mas daghan spots maadtoan kay mas sulit. hehehe

Actually 9hrs ang imong first layover - 10am to 7pm.

Depends if what you are into. I'm into taking pictures so I usually go to the peak when I had a long layover in HK as a lot of the sights are just along the way.

For 7 hours you'll have enough time as the transportation system in HK is efficient as long as you know where to go.

Here's usually what I do:

Stored my handcarried luggage in the left luggage counter at the airport for fee and bought an octopus card.

From the airport Bus A21 to TST, stroll in the promenade then cross the Harbor via Star Ferry to Central then Bus 15 to the Peak. The sights are along the way and there is a mall and the wax museum in the peak. The view in the peak's sky terrace is magnificent. I always skip the wax museum as for me it's not worth the fee.

On the way back, Just do the reverse. Or, what I usuallly do is hop on the MTR from Central to Tung Chung then spend the remaining time at the Citygate Mall in Tung Chung where a lot of branded factory shops is operating. From Citygate, Bus S1 to the airport is only 5min.

Pics.

Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade by b0000rdz, on Flickr

Peak view by b0000rdz, on Flickr

Citygate at night by b0000rdz, on Flickr
    Last edited by b00rdz; 08-25-2011 at 12:35 PM.

nice boordz! thanks will consider your recommendation hehe. good to know naa diay luggage counter ang hongkong. will look also sa octopus card and how it works. This is really helpful!

The left luggage counter is in the arrival lounge near the elevators. The fee is quiet expensive as they charge you in an hourly basis. If you are in a connecting flight it would be better to just "check-through" all your heavy luggage and just carry-on a small bag with your important stuff so no need for the luggage counter. The octopus card counter is also in the arrival lounge going to the ground transportation.

When I visit HK this is the site that I usually refer to as it's always updated including the transportation fares:

Good Luck.
    <title>HOME - Hong Kong Extras

ok. Yup connecting flight. hehe pre laag pa ang hongkong. hehe Beijing gyud amo main destination. hehe Gituyo nako nga morning ang para hongkong para 2 countries amo ma visit and mas maka save mi in terms of hotel fee hehe.

pwede diay i check in bisan ug 9 hours pa imo next flight?

11.    Advertisement