Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Good evening Istoryans, I wanna share this from Helen Song:

USANA is akin to Ferrari for cars and Chanel for bags. We pay for what we get. If we are wiling to spend on luxury cars, expensive bags and big houses; why are we not spending on the BEST QUALITY supplements for our body?
    Once again, USANA has been crowned the NO. 1 nutritional brand in the whole of Salt Lake City (the place where all the TOP supplement manufacturer operates)! I'm so proud to be representing such a high caliber company! ‪#‎cantbeatthat‬!
    My daily magic pills are:
    1) Essentials for basic foundation of my health
    2) Proflavanol C for glowing skin and skin allergies
    3) Q10 for anti-aging and energy boost
    4) Fishoil for memory and cholesterol
    5) Calcium for strong bones and good sleep
    6) Phytoestrin for good menstrual cycle
    7) E prime for anti pigmentation of my skin
    Visionex for good eye health
    ������Health starts when we are still young and disease-free! And I want to keep it this way! Thank you USANA! ����

Good Noon! Kinsa to naay fatty liver? Try Usana!

Hepasil is for digestive and liver health. For liver detoxification especially for those who take medications. Good for fatty liver, stone formations, liver cirrhosis, viral infections and gouty arthritis.

Experienced any of these: Gouty arthritis, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis? PM or text me 0999-428-3324

Blessed Afternoon! Thank you for the orders today, Sir Max and Mam Claire,for purchasing two pairs of essentials and 4 packs of Nutrimeal Choco and Proflavanol C. Cheers to good health! for more orders, pls text 0999-428-3324. Free Delivery around Cebu City.

Productive afternoon today! Salamat Mam Janice for repeating orders of Visionex. For healthy eyesight, try Usana Visionex.

To those who are suffering from Arthritis, Diabetes and Acid Reflux, Try USANA SUPPLEMENTS

Good Morning! Start taking care of your joints and take charge of your health.

Previous research has shown that the regular use of glucosamine results in a reduced use of anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS). According to this study, it may do a lot more than that for some people.

LONG-TERM GLUCOSAMINE INTAKE REDUCES THE INCIDENCE OF TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERY

In a study published in the journal Osteoarthritis and Cartilage researchers assessed the occurrence of total joint replacement (TJR) among subjects that participated in two previous osteoarthritis studies. Participants treated with 1,500 mg of glucosamine for one to three years were 57% less likely to need a total knee replacement than the placebo group during five years of post-treatment follow-up.

http://www.oarsijournal.com/a…/S1063...%2900232-4/pdf

Good Morning! Thank you for the early purchase Mam Dianne, 2 usanimals for her 2 kids and 1 proflavanol for her allergic rhinitis. lets lead a healthy life! Godbless everyone. For more information about Usana Supplements, please contact me 0999-428-3324

Take time to read. It is very important.

For those at high risk for cardiovascular disease, or are currently being treated with standard therapy such as statin drug, the following study should be of great interest.
    RESVERATROL IMPROVES INFLAMMATORY STATUS IN ADULTS AT HIGH RISK FOR CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE
    In a study published in the American Journal of Cardiology, researchers investigated the effects of a dietary supplement containing resveratrol on the inflammatory and fibrinolytic status of adults at high risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD). Subjects were on statin drugs for primary prevention of CVD and at high CVD risk (i.e., with diabetes or hypercholesterolemia plus ≥1 other CV risk factor).
    The study included 75 patients that were treated for a period of one year, with a year of follow-up. Subjects were randomized into 3 groups; placebo (maltodextrin), resveratrol rich supplement (8mg), or a conventional grape supplement lacking resveratrol. These dosages were used for the first 6 months, and then doubled for the next 6 months.
    In contrast to placebo and conventional grape supplement, the resveratrol-rich grape supplement significantly decreased markers of inflammation; high-sensitivity C-reactive protein by 26%, tumor necrosis factor-α by 19.8%, plasminogen activator inhibitor type 1 by 16.8%, and interleukin-6/interleukin-10 ratio by 24%. In addition, the resveratrol supplement increased anti-inflammatoryinterleukin-10 by 19.8%. A marker of fibrinolytic (clotting) activity, soluble intercellular adhesion molecule, was also decrease in the resveratrol group by 5.7%.
    The results of the present study show that a 1-year consumption of a resveratrol-rich supplement improved the inflammatory and fibrinolytic status in patients who were on statins for primary prevention of CVD. Thus, dietary intervention with resveratrol could complement the current standard therapy in the primary prevention of CVD.
    One-year consumption of a grape nutraceutical containing resveratrol improves the inflammatory and fibrinolytic status of patients in primary preve... - PubMed - NCBI

Thank you sa nipalit nko gahapon ug Essentials nga gideliver nko sa IT Park. I forgot to ask your name Sir. But thank you. Sa mga naay kids, important kau nga proper nutrition and supplementation ila makuha. Try Usanimals for yours kids. It is for overall health.For orders or questions, text or call 0999-428-3324

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast