Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Your Idea for an Anime/Manga

@isteb, your idea has potential... but i have some suggestions... sorry, just the story tailor in me... sent it through a PM... check it out...

OT: this guy before me is just so darn good. i mean seriously.

your idea reminds me of "tales of phantasia"

i dunno about my story but in terms of artwork i'd go for somthin lyk cowboy bebop or samurai champloo.... my story would be a little laid back... lot's of mundane stuff happenin most o' the tym....then BAM!!! somethin terrible happens... and it's back to the mundane stuff again..... actually not my original idea.... but i got influenced,hehe...i'm not really much of a storyteller anyway... but if i were to make a story it would have this kind of flow... ryt isteb?

I really wished for an anime whose stories and plotlines are so convoluted and twisted that it almost makes no sense but in the middle of the story wraps up so beautifully you'll want to cry... hmm.. sounds weird right..? I'm thinking in the lines of neon genesis evangelion but more coherent and plausible..

A futuristic setting where an empire continues to rule with an iron fist.. (Star Wars?).. Where a messiah is born somewhere on planet destined to free the people... Where the fate of everyone he meets is about to change.. And what being a savior is all about (turns out being a savior doesn't mean saving the people)... kinda twisted I got a chance to write some short stories and wished someone with a knack for translating short stories into comics would bite it.. hehehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by Nezumix22
    And what being a savior is all about (turns out being a savior doesn't mean saving the people)...
    Pwede siguro like X the movie where he could become somewhat like a "saviour of the earth" by wiping out the scourge of this land a.k.a. humans

there's an anime that nearly drove me to insanity at the start but made perfect sense at the end... "WISH" special thanks to kenny.

For starting comic illustrators and writers, it's wise to work with simpler and familiar concepts to generate a fan base. And as you grow in your craft, your readers will grow with you.

though it's very worthwhile to accomplish a story you'd like, it not really a good suggestion to alienate one's readers unless you already have enough experience.

then again, if you feel that you have an original story and artwork that could blow everyone's mind-- go for it as long as you have the passion to drive it but it's a BIG risk... there are many artists and writers who pursue such a course end up disillusioned.

if i were to choose a location i would now choose a "trigun" kind of setting. desert para walay kapoy ug render. i remember DBZ's artist saying that he would destroy the environment ASAP para way libog. haha

A Remake of Fist of the North Star.

Quote Originally Posted by Isteb
    if i were to choose a location i would now choose a "trigun" kind of setting. desert para walay kapoy ug render. i remember DBZ's artist saying that he would destroy the environment ASAP para way libog. haha
    okay lang ang desert setting... there are many kind of deserts you could emulate in your drawings... like the vast sand oceans of the Sahara and Gobi, puwede rin ang desert city/oasis landscapes similar to the Prince of Persia or the river kingdom of Egypt. Maganda rin ang spare grasslands/savannah of Africa o kaya a post apocalyptic gray wasteland, tulad doon sa Final Fantasy: the Spirits Within or sa Judge Dredd...

settings? no problemo. heard of computer-rendered backgrounds on animes or even mangas??

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast