Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Cebu Vapers

Blog Entries

If you need any vaping related, don't hesitate to pm me or call/sms me (0923-668-4866). I have lots to offer, hardware, consumables, etc...

Blog Entries
    Tobacco has about 4,000 chemicals that's extremely toxic and lethal.
    A few to mention are:

-Carbon Monoxide: muffler puff, anyone?
    -Arsenic: rat poison
    -Formaldehyde: embalming juice
    -Hydrogen Cyanide: gas chamber air freshener
    -Ammonia: toilet cleaner
    -Tar: + bitumen = asphalt

PV's or electronic ciggies has only THREE (that's right, 3).
    And that's:

-H2O: which causes drowing (in EXTREMELY large volumes consumed or inhaled, say a couple of litres snorted in 3seconds).
    -Sugar: which causes Diabetes and Glyco-OD (also if taken in EXTREMELY large volume. About 5-10yrs for the former and about 50kgs in about 1hr for the latter).
    -Nicotine: a natural occurring pesticide, which also causes addiction (so does smoking), and extremely painful death (assuming you "accidentally" gotten hold of pure nicotine and you "accidentally" ingested a drop).

Will all these comparisons, i'd happily CHOKE on vapors from my PV anytime than go back belching and smelling like a chimney...

Happy Vaping, mother foggers.... Hehehe!
    Last edited by herp_doctor; 02-23-2013 at 05:33 AM.

herp_doctor - nice post, quick question ... can we make this thread sort of a technical thread for us vapers as well??

Well, here's my question ... in building my wick for my PV, since I have a 2200MAH 18650 3.7v batt ... is it advisable to use a lower resistance wire say 1.6 to 2.0 ohms rating to help save battery life?

Up up for those Istoryan Vapers who have not yet posted here ....

nikkobum in my opinion you should get it to operate at .7 - 1.0 ohms to get that huge vapor and good taste if you are using a full mech, caus if your atty is at 1.6 - 2 ohms the 3.7volts battery will get a hard time heating up the kanthal wire, especialy if your battery is low on juice it goes down to 3.5-3.6volts. well u should better use a .32mm kanthal wire with 4 loops to get that .7ohms, by using a .16mm or .22 wire u really cant achieve that low ohms. And yes you will have a longer battery life with that build 1.6 - 2.0 ohms on a 3.7v battery, but the satisfaction and throat hit that we are looking for is just isn't there. By the way what brand is the battery u are using?

JNY EJUICE now available @ a cheap price of 150pesos per 12ML bottle, all are 0mg nicotine.
    Flavors
    Bubblegum (bestseller)
    BerrySmoothie
    HoneyDew Melon
    Minty Melon
    Contact me @ 09228806911, 09428491185, 09174493671

thanks for the reply frey -- where can I get the .32mm kanthal wires? another question, if I have a 3mm wick overlapped 3x will 4 loops still give me a .7ohms? its the battery with a blue covering ... not sure of the brand. I will take a pic of what I have and pm you.

What's your take on this Herp_doctor?

nikkobum - naa koy .32mm dinhi and 2mm or 3mm wick.. ganahan ka hatagan tka bro wlay problema.

Hello. New vaper here. got introduced to vaping by one of my clients. my addiction to cigarettes has shifted to vaping. Mas lami ang mga flavor sa e-cigs than real cigarettes, IMHO. Had I been introduced to this stuff a long time ago, I would have quit smoking then.

And because of @herp_doctor, I found my favorite e-juice.

My problem now is I'm stacking 2 x 18350 batteries on a variable voltage mod I bought for 2k. @herp_doctor and my research on google said that this isn't advisable because it may cause an explosion. I need to get me a mod that can run just 1 x 18350 battery.

Also, I need a good drip atomizer which I'll be getting from @herp_doctor shortly because I can't taste the full flavor from my Vivi Nova unless if the tank is almost empty. Waste of good e-juice, IMHO.

Just stopping by to say hello guys.

Oh yeah, a friend of mine will be coming home from the UK. If you guys need anything from there, you can PM me.
    Last edited by teeemoy; 02-26-2013 at 11:32 PM.

welcome to this thread Teeemoy ... same here bro, i always thought that the cigarette looking e-cigs before are just a waste of money and that it does not have the nicotine kick i needed from my favorite pack of Marlboro Reds.
    Right now I'm hooked to vaping ... hehehehe

That's also what I read in the net, stacking up 2 batteries in series is more dangerous that having them in parallel. My biggest challenge right now is rebuilding my wick and wires since I smoke 10-18mg nic juice which easily gunks my build in less than a week.
    Another thing is buying me a spare battery since my 18650 2200mah 3.7v battery will last only half my shift... hahaha

@frey - bro, how much is 1meter of 2mm wick and .32mm wire? uwaw ko mangayo nimo bro wui ... hehehehe
    I hope you have some 10mg++ marlboro red like flavored ejuice that i can buy nya pakapin nalang ang wick and wires.. heheheh thanks bro.

We should start a vaping club...

home base? herp's house. heheheh.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast