Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

134 73.63%
  • NO

48 26.37%
Page 3 of 291 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Uyon ka ba sa mga Vigilante na hiposon ang mga badlongon

HELL YEAH. Sometimes i daydream that i am as rich as bill gates and i hired these ex-navy seals to hunt down and kill every damn pusher, drug addict, snatcher..........all the criminals. LEAVE NON ALIVE. And buy me a B1 bomber and bomb the milf rebels in mindanao.

........seriously, i want to have "controlled vigilantes" around. Not just to stop criminals but to regulate police corruption as well.

pero partz wa nay batas kung ing ana na lang...No man is above d law!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by munchkins 4u
    Gareb:

I know the feeling of someone pointing me a gun coz it happens to me but it all take a real guts how to escape it.If ur innocent u dnt need to be scared coz i hav experience it.Let me tell u something that why should somebody point a gun on your head if ur innocent?Mistaken identity?Well vigilantes who shot innocent people are not the real PRO they are just AMATEURS,Right?

Sooner or Later?hahhaaa. If im goin to ask u if somebody will point a gun on ur head , What will u do?Scared kaba coz u hav done something wrong to ur fellow? or is it maybe u dont hav the guts to escape?Ming-ana man lang na GAREB sa makauna lang.di ba?Kon motalaw ang manok modagan gyud na...if not.....ur dead.....

"u dont need to be scared?" ohh! really now. as if u are immune to bullets because one is innocent! COME ON!

and u honestly think thats these so called 'vigilantes' of urs are really DO-GOODERS? can u honestly tell me that there are no POLITICAL PERSONAS behind these groups? DAVAO for example. how do u see the COUNTLESS SALVAGINGS?

intawon bay! ang kinabuhi sa tawo dili ikakumpara sa MANOK! this is not a matter of cowardice or bravery! heaven's sakes!

THIS IS A MATTER OF WHO IS DOING WHAT IS RIGHT AND FAIR IN THE EYES OF THE COMMON TAWO DOWN THE STREET!

ever heard of DUE PROCESS my man?

ever heard of the civility many people call the 'law'?

if u havent then LET US ALL KILL EACH OTHER THEN!

whats the use anyway? d man diay ta kasalig sa atong isig katawo kay bisan unsang panahon puwede man diay ta manatay ug patyon!

DIHA MUABOT ANG UNAHAY! MALAS LANG PARDS KUNG IKAW MAUNHAN!
    “What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish.” - Chuck Palahniuk

heheeh! funny -- all these can come to one end --- LOGICS! -- RULES! its a battle of the mind --- anyone can come up with a much greater defense, survives -- justice --- will stand behind its predecessors. mostly mudaog ang mga naay kwarta kay maayo ang ability sa ilang lawyer to come up with da defence -- mga less capable sad in da other hand is unable to stand against its opposing foe/s cos of the luck of funds, will, or desire to finish its case -- in the terms of no matter what. but justice is really blind if ang evidencies are flyieng trou its noses with much rejection to dignifify its credibility.

for me i dunno cos sometimes if i agree or not my will to state my conviction if incase dis happens - will pass a sharp judgement of my reason - against my adversaries - dat no matter wat i will not waver if im right against the tides of wrongs & criticism.

heheeeehehehe! i suck!
    ---------------------
    victum de nullo

hello judge judy!

the vigilants are helping us keeping these bad elements in our country... they are better than those whom u guys elected!

waaahhhh

i want em killed! .. let the vigilantes swarm our society!!!

i dont agree with the vigilantes thing. period.
    violates basic human rights.
    im human.
    you're human.
    and the country claims to be a democratic country and people are free to do whatever they want for as long as they dont violate other peoples rights. the boundery of freedom in this country is other peoples rights.
    therefore, those vigilantes violate human rights..
    it wouldnt be fair if an innocent man was salvaged... i agree with those people who are against this.
    besides, scaring the people through these vigilantes will not guarantee a long term effect. they will soon be so full of the crap and soon, people will protest against these.

whatever u think is wrong!

kill kill kill!

take no criminals kill em all!

massacre,genocide,salvage... tanan! ^_^

hehehe

uyon kaayo....................

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 291 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast