Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Urgently Hiring 50 Home Base Internet Marketers/ Virtual Assistants

regarding cutoffs, ang cut offs sa sweldo effective last payday kay 23-7 sa 15, 8-22 sa last day of the month. i wasn't necessarily happy about it, but that doesn't mean you don't get paid. so again, please pm you name.

Quote Originally Posted by jwmulch View Post
    regarding cutoffs, ang cut offs sa sweldo effective last payday kay 23-7 sa 15, 8-22 sa last day of the month. i wasn't necessarily happy about it, but that doesn't mean you don't get paid. so again, please pm you name.
    nice to hear that u clear the issue.. by the way can u post details regarding this jobs...

or pls pm me.. tnx..

ganahan ko ani pangpart-time..

I am an employee of ODP, an internet marketer for almost 2 months. So far okay man akong performance and wla sad ko ka encounter ani nga issues nga dli ko mabayaran. Meet ups pman gni mi sa owner ani sa SM to get our salaries. I just encountered discrepancy but it was being resolved ky naay guba sa system (Timedoctor). Regarding screenshots, if wla lng silay mkita nga not related sa work or bisan naa silay mkita and then okay ang imu performance, they will pay you man. Okay jud ko ani dri ky dghan ko ma learn which is dli nku ma learn bisan asa pku mu skul.

5.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123