Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Fitness first Rant

tapad lang gyud sa sunflower city..nindot baya na dha...barato ug worth it pa gyud...
    dili sad over crowded....

thanks.. Bro

Morning All. Just found this interesting site and am glad I did ! I am the National Operations Manager of Fitness First Philippines and am disturbed that there are unhappy Members. We look after almost 40000 Members throughout the Philippines and over 1 000 000 worldwide, and want each and every one to be happy satisfied Members. In an effort to solve the issues mentioned I'll explain each matter in seperate segments. (1) TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP procedures are explained on the Membership Agreement. Some Members choose the PREMIER option with a three month minimum committment but most select the LIFESTYLE option which requires a minimum committment of 12 months. Once the minimum terms are completed the Membership is automatically renewed on a monthly basis allowing the Member to terminate his Membership by providing one calendar months notice in writing at the Club. Fitness First believe active lifestyles need to be maintained and therefore encourage all to select our longer term LIFESTYLE membership option and reward them with lower monthly dues. We do not automatically terminate memberships after their minimum periods since we encourage all Members to exercise on a regular basis. It is not a "Quick Fix" but rather a committment to making Fitness and Exercise part of your everyday Lifestyle. Fitness First do have genuine intentions and welcome your responses. I'll visit this site daily in an effort to solve any problems mentioned and also invite you to e-mail me directly on krichards@fitnessfirst.com.ph.

HI EVERYBODY. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT FITNESS FIRST. I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE DIS APPOINTED ABOUT THE POLICIES AND RULES AND FROM WHAT YOU HEAR FROM OTHERS. IF YOU HAVE SOME CONCERNS PLS. APPROACE THE MANAGEMENT OF FITNESS FIRST.

WE CAN BLAME OUR PART ALSO BECASUE WE DONT READ WHAT IS WRITTEN OR ASK THE ONE WHO ASSIST US. AND FOR THE AUTO DEBIT AYAW NYO PA NYAN NO HASSLE OF GOING TO THE GYM JUST TO PAY OUR MO DUES DIBA AND OF COURSE MAMALALAMAN DIN NAMAN NATIN PAG DI MA CREDIT ANG MO DUES NILA BECUASE WE ARE ONE WHO IS IN CONTROL DIBA. FOR THE DOUBLE DEBIT YES I HEARED ALOT OF THINGS ABOUT THIS BUT I DO UNDERSTAND THAT SOMETIMES WE CAN COMMIT MISTAKES WE JUST HAVE TO CONSULT THEM. EVERY COMPANY THERE'S A POLICY AND I GUESS WE HAVE TO FOLLOW THEM ALSO.

MURAG SAD NA ATONG POLITICS BA!!!! NO ONE WANTS TO OBEY OUR LAW SO LOOK WHAT TO HAPPEN TO US NOW.

GUYS, IF WE ARE JUST GOING TO LISTEN TO OTHERS KUNG ANO YUNG SINASABI NILA OF COURSE WE WILL FEEL BAD TOO INSTEAD OF DOING THIS LETS GO TO GYM AND ASK THEM WHY THESE THINGS HAPPEN DIBA! AND IT DOESNT MEAN NAMAN PAG NILALAPITAN KA NG MGA STAFF'S DUN EH YOU ARE COMMITED TO BUY SOMETHING YOU CANT AFFORD IT. THEY'RE JUST ASKING IF WE LIKE TO HAVE PERSONAL TRAINORS TO GUIDE US OR NOT TO OUR ENTIRE WORK OUT. BUT WE ARE NOT COMMITED TO THEM.

Sight Beyond Sight. muzikfreakah's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1.) We looked for the manager and wanted to schedule an apointment, he was never available,I called more than ten times to set this apointment and we got all different kinds of reasons and never got to meet the manager.

2.) Its not that auto debit is bad, its the things that YOU DIDNT DO like inform us that when we chose THREE(3) MONTHS on the contract that doesnt mean anything and if we dont stop our membership it will continue on billing.

3.) Yes we UNDERSTAND that there was FINE PRINT at the back, but unfortunately, we didnt read throught it, our mistake, NEXT TIME I APPLY FOR A GYM ILL BRING AN ATTORNEY TO READ THROUGH THE CONTRACT BEFORE I SIGN (LOL). You gotta be kidding me, what your staff shouldve done is inform us that this was the situation that if we wanted to stop we should write a termination letter, but did they do this? NO. They did ask me how long we wanted to try working out at fitness first and we answered, THREE(3) MONTHS, and if I understand my english correctly, my contract was suppose to expire in 3 months.

4.) Since the manager wasnt available, I went there and talked to some girl who was with accounting, and she guaranteed me that the credit card charge will be reversed and I signed a couple of termination papers. After that it was NEVER reversed.

THis did not happen to us only I know a lot of people who went through this problem.

Im sure it wasnt the trainers passion, since we were given a free trial on the personal training and he couldng give me a proper fat percentage reading coz he got confused on the computations and just told me he would review it first and prepare everything the next day, which he never did, the next thing I knew I had program already which he never explained how to do and how he came up with the program.

My finace never got her fat percentage measurement and was just told that she doesnt have any fat in her body. Wow we took it as a compliment, but is that possible for a person who never works out to have 0 percentage in fat?

IM sure if we paid for a program it would have been a different story.

The Wonder Pets of a Reptile Addict.

www.mytechisland.com

Morning Ryan, The issues you mention are certainly not the way we do business. I'll address these concerns with all at our Cebu Club so I can get back to promptly. Please e-mail me on krichards@fitnessfirst.com.ph so I can get into direct contact with you. This will sped up solving the issues. Thank you for your feedback. As I said earlier, we have thousands of happy Members but one complaint is one complaint too many. Awaiting your contact. Many Thanks

Just wondering what's the fuss all about Fitness First? i am a member of fitness first but it doesnt seem to bother me on how they operate.... look here guys..... if you have some problems in joining fitness first then why the hell did you join in the first place? im sure all of you can read and understand what your getting into right? so why dont you stop bad mouthing the club and just move on with your lives.... your all so pathetic complaining and blaming things on others when you should be the one blaming yourselves.... you should THINK first before you do something right.... i hope your all OLD enough to think for yourselves.... my goodness all you guys ever do is COMPLAIN..... if you dont like it then go to another gym or better yet build your own gym..... dont be a bloody *****!!

GUYS, KA NGANO MASIGI UG COMPLAIN ABOUT SA ILA. KUNG DILI NAMO MEMBER SOP WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STILL COMPLANING!!!!!

BASIG SUYA LANG MO KAY DAGHAN LANG GIHAPON ANG NAG PAMEMBER SA ILA. YOU KNOW WHAT ITS A GOOD THING THAT WE HAVE A GYM LIKE THIS HERE SA CEBU AT LEAST NA A TAY WROLD CLASS NA GYM.

PWEDE BACK OFF NAMO!!!!! MAG SAYANG SAYANG LANG TA UG ORAS AND LAWAY SA COMPLAINT.

Sight Beyond Sight. muzikfreakah's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FYI: I complained when it happened, I'm not complaining anymore now. IF you just look at the date. I just replied to KWR. I never wanted to do this in the first place. We tried to talk to the fitness first manager or any person with authority, but they refuse to meet with us then. And after I talked to a couple of friends who experienced the same thing, I decided to post this here. Anyway, if you're happy with fitness first, then good for you. But if they start deducting money from your credit card without notifying you and making promises they don't keep, I hope you won't come posting here. Also, before we signed in, a friend of mine warned me about this. He got a chain of email letters of hundreds of people in manila complaining about the same thing. Which just proves that this just didn't happen to us. I guess experience is the best teacher. We're only doing this to make the cebuano people aware and they would be more careful next time.

They will call you 24/7 just to make you sign up but they don't even give you a single call just to check if you're going to continue your 3 months or not.

To conclude, fitness first... good facilities, good equipments, bad service.

To constantine, I don't believe you have to resolve to those verbal insults just to prove your point. Why don't you just go to your gym and lift some weights.
    The Wonder Pets of a Reptile Addict.

www.mytechisland.com

You know guys, if you are happy with fitness first and their services, then that's really good. We're very happy for you. But for us who experienced something bad with them, just give us some space to air our disappointments and dissatisfactions with them. This wouldn't have happened in the first place if they satisfy their customers right? and hey, it isn't just me and ryan who experienced this... read the previous posts of some other dissatisfied members. This was posted for the main purpose of awareness.

And no, wa mi nasuya nila... in fact, I'm happy that we don't have any business with them anymore. Yes, they have world class machines... but sadly, they also have low class service. Again, that's only for me and for those who experienced something bad with them.

If you don't want to read about our experiences, then don't read this thread. That simple.

Again, if you're happy, then be happy. Stop acting like immature people who can't handle criticisms.

Kwr, thank you for your response. That is the kind of response we're expecting to get from a "world-class" gym. Anyway, Ryan and I have put this problem behind. We haven't posted here for a long time. We just replied to your message. This thread is still open for those who want to talk about their complains, so in that sense, you and your company may improve your services for the better, if you're open to them, that is. Thank you very much.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast