Page 3 of 352 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by reypel View Post
    low reps pud bro?
    not really. para ako lang ha. 3 sets - 12 -15reps. hinay going down. sample magbarbell curls or bench press.

Quote Originally Posted by reypel View Post
    will there be any development if youll lift same weight all the time?wla man gud budget to buy additional weights...i change my routine evry month...
    Yes. Instead of using weights. why not try using your body? There are alot of pushup variations you can do to keep your muscles confuse. Just do something DIFFERENT.. maybe a pushup position you're not used to? You will definitely get results..

I personally change my routine from STRENGTH(4-6 reps really heavy weights) to TUT or TIME UNDER TENTION (4 seconds positive and 4 seconds negative 8-12 reps) and EXPLOSIVE(15 reps) just to keep m0y muscles confused..

hala ako im desperate to lose weight im dying to get my 120 body back wala na jud ko ka recover after giving birth to my 2nd baby unsa pinaka the best buhaton nga dali mo slim and safe? nag try gud ko gym but ni samo dako.

@kiamoy918: same ta dear, ako i've been trying to lose weight and target ko is 120 but until now, i still weigh 160lbs.. i did lose 10lbs because i used to weigh 170 after i gave birth but unfortunately, it stopped there. naungot man ug 160lbs huhuhu..

@xenoxorph: please, please give me advice on how to lose weight.. i would really appreciate if you could help me..

guys bag.o rako nag gym mga 2 days pa hehe...unsa mga supplements imnon para dali mo lose weight or fats? tubigon man gud ko then gusto ko mo firm ako lawas...unsa manang red-orange nga drinks ug kanang choco drinks nga baligya sa gym? mas maayo na sila imnon kaysa water? thanks

i've been jogging for 7 months now, 5 days a week, my breathing is actually really good now.. i can do 12-15 laps jogging w/out stopping.. i lost 20 pounds on my weight however my bodybuild still look chubby. is this genes? since, my mom's side of the family are dominantly big?

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoxorph View Post
    Yes. Instead of using weights. why not try using your body? There are alot of pushup variations you can do to keep your muscles confuse. Just do something DIFFERENT.. maybe a pushup position you're not used to? You will definitely get results..

I personally change my routine from STRENGTH(4-6 reps really heavy weights) to TUT or TIME UNDER TENTION (4 seconds positive and 4 seconds negative 8-12 reps) and EXPLOSIVE(15 reps) just to keep m0y muscles confused..
    About the Strength,TUT and explosive thing, do you combine this in one session? or have this by day meaning a day for strength then a day for TUT and so on...tnx

@kiamoy918 what do you do man pud in the gym? Try doing high intensity cardio to burn of the fats there! remember that no matter how much you exercise and you're still eating more than you burn then you will obviously gain weight. Eat 5-6 meals a day.. Not big meals but small meals.. Each meal should contain some protein, fiber and carbohydrates! Sources of carbohydrates should come fruits and vegetables.

@blueangel all i can say is eat healthy and exercise! There are alot of foods out there that can help you burn fat! Limit eating oily foods as they are full of unhealthy fats.

@Donkey69 there is nothing better than water bro. suppliments would be a waste of money bai.. if you think that your body is full of water then drink ALOT of water and reduce sodium consumption.. Remember that the MORE water your drink the LESS water stays

@cheesie I dont think it's genes unless you say that you are below 12% fat and still look chubby. Try doing high intensity cardio! instead of jogging why not try sprinting? It burns more fat and boosts your metabolism!

@reypel Rotation bai! Do strength for 1 week then TUT for 1 week then Explosive for 1 week! just remember not to train a muscle group more than once a week! Muscle does not grow in the gym but when you are outside! try to limit your workout for 40-50 minutes lng! make it intense!

I think it is partially genes. But bad habits and mentality can make bad genes worse. On the other hand just because you have fast metabolism doesnt mean you can eat anything. I have very fast metabolism and easily lean out but i dont eat poorly for more than a few days. Every now and then its alright and imo needed but its a discipline to keep it under control.

Discipline is the key to building lean muscle mass and losing fat

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 352 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast