Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by MindCollaps View Post
    Hello, actually it is not as dangerous as cigarettes are, and it is not even close to other hard drugs, but it can affect your mind in a way or another. I have found on https://www.koalitymedicinals.com/do...lp-with-sleep/ that, besides all those benefits it can provide you, like a prophylactic of depression, anxiety or insomnia, marijuana can slow down your mental capacity, and you can start to think slower after using it. This happens only if you smoke it every day, and that means that you can smoke it once a week without any problems for your health.
    thanks for such a useful info

Marijuana has a great effect on the brain and on the body in general. I have multiple sclerosis, so I know what pain is. Recently I've started taking tecfidera and I'm looking forward to seeing the result. But now I need to relieve pain every day. Here CBD products work great for me. I'm glad that people can use them legally today.

I think drugs are bad, but I believe that there is nothing wrong with marijuana. Yes, it is harmful, but not more so than tobacco or alcohol. Yes, it can be addictive, but only psychological. There is no physiological dependence on marijuana. That is, withdrawal due to the abandonment of cannabis does not happen. If you see an aggressive, inadequate person on the street, he or she is definitely not under the influence of marijuana. Such behavior is more typical of alcohol, cocaine, or others. Typical weedsmokers are smiling talkative people.

Hey, I see there are a lot of cannabis and cannabis products fans here, so I want to give everyone a great tip to try growing their own cannabis and you will find the best autoflowering strains in this article https://www.sfweekly.com/sponsored/b...lower-strains/. If you want to get great resinous high THC buds in a short amount of time, then you will definitely love this information.

5.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123