Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CrasHBURN View Post
    noeli: ML sharpening distractive? again, depending on the artist's eye... about your photo, i would have shot it at f2.2 (oh for the other thread, this is how you use SHOT) and it would look better... for me.. or at least let them face more on where the light is. I think you fired flash on this one. And also, since you are shooting 5.6... 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 IS lens would have been a better lens for this application. Dili paka mag atras2x.

thanks sir crushburn for the suggestion. lagi.. ako gud gi test ni ang 50mm nko.. bago pa nko palit. hehe.. lagi.. i should have shot it at 2.2.. ill post pics.. where i use 2.8 aperture.. , some photos of mine in my own opinion kay murag blur . hehe i think i should need a VR or IS hand or watch with VR II and IS II nyhaha..

another test photo sa ako 50mm
    F.28 shutter speed 125

@noelie

Did you take into account that flickr applies sharpening to all the photos uploaded? plus those samples you saw in flickr, if they were taken in jpegs, the camera also applies its own sharpening which you can customize by creating your own custom picture style. Flickr applies different sharpening to the different sizes you view in flickr.

If you want to apply sharpening, you should take into consideration what you're exporting the image for.
    iSTORYA.NET PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB MEMBER
    My Photo Blog www.DBGG1979.com
    Add me in Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by dbgg1979 View Post
    @noelie

Did you take into account that flickr applies sharpening to all the photos uploaded? plus those samples you saw in flickr, if they were taken in jpegs, the camera also applies its own sharpening which you can customize by creating your own custom picture style. Flickr applies different sharpening to the different sizes you view in flickr.

If you want to apply sharpening, you should take into consideration what you're exporting the image for.

ha? ma sharpen diay sa flick?? bantog diay mag tanaw ko sa flickr kay sharp cya waaa.. karon pa ko ana da.. lagi naa man sad sa camera , wala lang nko hilabtan kay bisig ma sobraan ra nya nko. hehe.. mao mag standard picture style sa camera and ara ra nko sa PS ei sharpen.. sir brian pwde ko patudlo pila dapat ei adjust sa custom sa camera.. hehe mag testing2 ko.. murag batian man gud ko kong ako ni adjust hehe mao wala na lng ko nag custom picture style

Looking at the sample photos you've posted I don't think IS got anything to do with the blurred images you've mention since you're shooting on broad daylight. Basin nag mis-focus ka...

Quote Originally Posted by noelie_023 View Post
    some photos of mine in my own opinion kay murag blur . hehe i think i should need a VR or IS hand or watch with VR II and IS II nyhaha..

Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    Looking at the sample photos you've posted I don't think IS got anything to do with the blurred images you've mention since you're shooting on broad daylight. Basin nag mis-focus ka...
    no.. dli dyud as in blured ayu.. hehe... in focus cya.. hehe pero i think its just my eyes. hehe.. pero ambot lang para nko murag blured gamay ra. hehe ako nya ei post dnhi ang picture unedited. to get inyo opinion.. if its just me , daot namn tngli ni ako eyes. hehe

i'm kinda confused... why are we talking about IS / VR here? i think the sharpness of the lens at 2.8/5.6 whatever is not related to it...

@crushburn nyhaha.. im just joking about got to have a IS/VR hands kay sobra ka kurog akong kamot kailgn og IS OG VR na Relo para anti kurog sa akong kamot. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by dbgg1979 View Post
    @noelie

now i know, thanks for sharing sir... sa flickr nlng diay nko i upload diay.. hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by slycry View Post
    now i know, thanks for sharing sir... sa flickr nlng diay nko i upload diay.. hehehe...

nyyha lagi karon pa sad ko kablo na ma sharpen diay sa flickr .. anyway OT na back sa topic ^^

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast