Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: club ultima share

^^^so wat's w d condos sad? is it part of d privilege or it's for sale n members get discounts?

tearsforfears; naka delete nako msgs.

Quote Originally Posted by --=!mark!=--
    ang 120k. is until the 15th. mo saka DAW after.
    u pay 5k+ a month for 2 years then naa naka share
    for a condo (which i really2x like) 33,500 for 2 years. depende sa klase tingay not sure
    pwede pud nimo e cash. dili installment
    I just have some questions...
    The 120k is separate from the 15k monthly? Or you can choose to pay either option A (120k) or option B (5k per month for 2 years).
    You get a condo (it becomes your property)? or do you just get the right to use one of their units?

Thanks daan!

Hello, checked the site wala lage :0 heheheheh Interested in this anyone more info?

ako friend nikuha last week kay 210K man iya palit. nya mo increase kuno next month. ako nahibaw an kay 10% down and the rest kay 2 years to pay interest free. then na a kay 1200 monthly due. 500 consumable. og na a ka 7 ka voucher for 7 days use sa room every year. kung gusto ka convert to princeville villa kay 3 hotel voucher 1 day villa use.

Ahh okay...naa ko mga pangutana...
    Unsaon paggamit kanang consumable na 500?
    Asa sya nag apply?
    Pag naa na ka share, lifetime membership na na?

I bought mine for less than 200K because I paid in cash(naa discount) for a share worth 210K last August 05. This is a one time payment and you get your free privileges dayun of free overnight stays which we did at mactan last Christmas. Once the fuente osmena HQ will be completed with its full amenities, it will have a pool. Members are entitled to special discounts including automatic privileges at metrosports badminton club, free use of gym(mactan or fuente except metrosports), free use of swimming pool and aqua pool. Special discounts too for restaurants and spa. It is a good investment if you have no use for the money and want to buy something you can leave as inheritance. There is a monthly maintenance fee of 1K+(depending on your membership category). This is very minimal considering you will belong to an elite club of only 8K around the world. You can get the same privileges in any club ultima member hotels in Mactan, Guadalupe, Fuente, Davao, and soon at Makati, Baguio, etc.

FYI...Good luck!

yeah it seems good but ang naka bati kai its not a "share". membership ra d i. appealing kaayo ang package but iya value kai sila2x ra mag buot dili mo depend sa economy or unsa.

wala ko hibaw about ana share2x but all i know na nindot gyud didto.. grabi.. mas nindot pa sa 5star hotel.... ako ganahan na part didto ky sa ila massage dapit and the spool...nice sad gyud ila mga rooms.. the best gyud ....

Elite Member Platinum Member gregggy_ph's Avatar

pls refer to this thread https://www.istorya.net/forums/index....,149514.0.html if you have more questions

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast