Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Haha. I'm bisexual. I don't know, I just fall in and out of love. Just like that, di man i-screening ug apil sa akong utok ug heart gud kung unsa ang gender. Basta, magkadima-o ang tanan. Chemistry. Poof! Hehe. Inlove na. Hahahahahaha. ;]

Of course, I respect the people who hates bisexuality. Respetu-hanay ra baya jud ni diba? We're all mature na.

I respect this kind of relationship.. I don't care about them, if they want those things then leave them be...
    Pero kung mag imagine ko.. I fell an "Eeew" factor but nvm

eww.........

People are so judgemental.. some people here think that these Bisexual deviate from the rules of God bt don't these judgemental people think na sila pud ni deviate sa sugu sa Ginoo? Come one guys.. Let's respect lang ones individuality.. The LGBT community are also human beings.. If you don't like them just don't judge them as if LIMPYO PUD Mo NGA MGA TAWU.. BEFORE MU MU-JUDGE NILA.. LOOK AT YOURESELF FIRST IN THE MIRROR KUNG WALA BAY' MANTSA ANG INYUNG PAGKATAWU
    Last edited by freddoi24; 11-03-2009 at 11:41 PM. Reason: ....

Quote Originally Posted by freddoi24 View Post
    People are so judgemental.. some people here think that these Bisexual deviate from the rules of God bt don't these judgemental people think na sila pud ni deviate sa sugu sa Ginoo? Come one guys.. Let's respect lang ones individuality.. The LGBT community are also human beings.. If you don't like them just don't judge them as if LIMPYO PUD Mo NGA MGA TAWU.. BEFORE MU MU-JUDGE NILA.. LOOK AT YOURESELF FIRST IN THE MIRROR KUNG WALA BAY' MANTSA ANG INYUNG PAGKATAWU
    ako lang ni ha.. talk about respect.. i don't think they're respecting god man gani.. wala nila gi dawat na lalaki/babay sila.. but that doesn't mean i don't respect them as a person.. ni ingon kog "eww" kay d ko ka imagine mag puli2x silag tuwad or ambot unsa ila buhaton hahaha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cptn_star View Post
    wala tuod nabanggaang taw mam pero gibanggaan man sad ang sugo sa Ginoo...paetz..
    I don't wanna be too preachy about religion and stuffs here but ako lang practicalay lang... the Golden rule ako gbase abt sa ako gpost earlier. Coz what I have noticed in our society is that we are too conscientious of our actions just because of what the bible had told us yet our priests or the pious ones are infact the mere ones who had indiscretions when it comes to impure actions and that is so sad. That's why it's much better to be real and true to what we really want in life rather than be mere hypocrites coz we had to follow the bible.

So I hope those who are devout Catholics or believers of the bible, would know where I'm coming from and not take this post generally.
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

Quote Originally Posted by bitchy&naughty View Post
    i am bisexual.there's nothing wrong with having romantic relationship with the same *** as long as they are happy.
    dili pod intawn kami ang rason nganu sige ug bagyo ui.ang mga tawo nga wala nagpakabana sa environment ang hinungdan aning mga bagyo ug global warming.ayaw pod mi i-blame ninyo.we also deserve aome respect,tao man pod mi.those who say nga yucks mi,unsa man inyo basis?
    Yes, i don't think it's fair to say that the reason why there is bagyo is because of them, or as one person said, mao na gi flood jud ang metro manila because of their sins. liki kaau na thinking oi. i mean for me only God or the most virtuous person can say that. dba there's a saying na he who has no sin cast the first rock?
    I am straight. I have bisexual friends, both gays and lesbians. I respect them. I love them. I value their friendship. I know it might be "gross" or "yucks" to some people about same *** loving, but it's their preference. as long as they're not stepping on your shoes, let them be.

i think man is for woman and a woman is for a man

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjellybean27 View Post
    Yes, i don't think it's fair to say that the reason why there is bagyo is because of them, or as one person said, mao na gi flood jud ang metro manila because of their sins. liki kaau na thinking oi. i mean for me only God or the most virtuous person can say that. dba there's a saying na he who has no sin cast the first rock?
    I am straight. I have bisexual friends, both gays and lesbians. I respect them. I love them. I value their friendship. I know it might be "gross" or "yucks" to some people about same *** loving, but it's their preference. as long as they're not stepping on your shoes, let them be.
    liki jud d.i nga thinking? haha.

gays and bi's can't be the ONLY reason for the floods and all.
    yaw kalimot naa pa ang mga kidnapper, rapist, kawatan, kurakot, bakakon, bigaon, libakero, tikasan, illegal loggers, and etc.

come to think of it, mas dako pa man gani ug problema ang gihatag ana nga mga klase nga taw sa society kaysa sa bayot nga nag.kiay2 sa kadalanan. peace!

Bwahahahahahahahaha!! bisexual love, lamia ana no?

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast