Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: SE P990 VS O2 XDA Trion

mas nindot gyud ang P990, kung mostly cell/text ka, O2 daghan paka buhaton, tapity tapity tap paka sa screen

Ry, i stand corrected sa AD2P on SE P990 :mrgreen:

And also cant live the way MS handles their contacts, 1 mobile number per person, so you either have to enter a new entry for that person just to get his second number and label it "Ryan Sun Mobile" and "Ryan Globe Mobile" or put it a different field on the same contact, problem is dili nimu ma access right away when you are sending messages and choosing the contacts to send to.
    ... i can't see what you mean,, PIM (personal information management) is one strong point on Pocket PCs as it organizes and sync it with your server or outlook (contact,calendar, email, notes and task)

HSDPA - we call it 3g broadband here sa Vodafone

and get a microsoft UMTS (Sony, OQO or samsung) for a very portable media PC/handheld device running windows XP gyud
    if it's UMPC imo pasabot (Ultra Mobile PC's) or Origami (which i already have some skins for my pocket pc) i'll go for samsung, then again still very under develop in terms of software and third party apps so no point of getting pa.

Ry, i had a play on HTC Universal (XDA Exec) for 7 days before i got this wizard - dako kaayo, imbis pocket pc para sa pocket, dili man gali maigo sa akong gadget bag , ang ako ganahan sa exec is ang VGA screen ra, else way hinungdan- mo abri paka ug murag libro pag nay mo call just to look kung kinsa, sluggish and heavy weight.
    I needed a small one kay i use it man pud as navi sa car (Copilot)

I would agree sa imo ra gid na gamit.

the sony umpc rocks ux50 reminiscent of the palm based sony clie only it runs on windows now.......

http://www.digitalworldtokyo.com/200...ux50_handh.php

much better than any HTC phone......

anyway my dream phone will always be nokia e61.............

size comparrison

hw about comparison sa ila 2 MP na cam? asa mas nindot og shots? nindot nasad ni og shots ang kani latest sa O2? b4 i owned a XDA II Mini 1.3 MP cya pero ang shots dli kaayo nindot especially kanang low light conditions.. like to have dat O2 tigom nko daan ani

Sight Beyond Sight. muzikfreakah's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No problem sir A2DP or AD2P will mostlikely available for all new mobiles with mp3s players and bluetooth by then end year.

Actually what I meant was:

You can only store one MOBILE(Cellphone Number). The rest of the numbers you can store on other fields like "work", "work1", "work2"," home1", "home2" etc..but the problem is this other fields that I just mentioned are only read by the system as Landline Numbers. The end result of having to be able to store only one MOBILE number per person is when you go to your Text messaging or dialing applications the Mobile number that you stored on other fields like "work" or "home" wont appear.

Or can you please double check this for me? Diba when you go to text messaging ang Mobile numbers ra gyud mu appear?

So the best way to work about it is, Just make a new Contact nalang and name as "Ryan Sun" and name the other sa "Ryan Globe" wherein Ryan Globe you may put all his regualr contact details like address, other LANDLINE numbers etc..This way if im sending a message to Ryan I can access both of his mobile numbers. Otherwise ill have to go view the contact, copy and paste the mobile number on the non-mobile field and paste sa message that I want to send it to.

On your "Send message to" option on your screenshot, which number appears there? Is it possible to have two(2) "send message to" options on one contact detail?
    The Wonder Pets of a Reptile Addict.

www.mytechisland.com

Ry, i see what you mean. Yes, you can change or toggle what number you like to send to in a contact easy, imo ra man na i-highlight then using the navi keys left or right to scroll to what number detail imo gusto. likewise sa email or mms. and yes it's possible to send multiple numbers in one message. Kung ma imagine nimo sending email thru outlook or outlook express, putting mutiple contacts- pareho ra sa text.

Again Ry, i'm a convert from symbian to M$- i know daghan tao dili ganahan ug M$ simply because 'it's cool to hate M$' , Ako comfortable nako sa devices that run almost the same OS, i.e. my xbox, xbox 360, PC and my mobile device- hanoy kaayo pag mag ka sync tanan. Nya ako lingaw is to customize my device to my own comfort dili pareho sa uban device nga pati tsimay/sikyo(hypothetical) hibalo mo kubi tungod sa ka common i.e. nokia.

Blog Entries

Hahahaha, same here not much of a nokia fan either

Ahhhhhhh so pwede diay? Will test again with my cuzns Atom. So do you have other mobile numbers stored in other fields ra? not the "Mobile FIELD" specifically?

Isnt HSDPA 3.5G? because ang P990 naa naman sad 3g hence the two cams but 3g rani ang I think HSDPA is 3.5G na, mu check sad ko diri kay murag ang globe HSDPA man cguro ilang gamit mau mani ilang pang hambug

www.mytechisland.com

i don't hate microst because its cool to hate them

clearly you are for microsoft for the convenience

but me i would rather go for the untested stuffs..... i don't like the feeling of stagnation......

actually my first experience with windows pocket pc was with the hp jornada series then moving to the ipaq...... it was a learning experience but it never really impressed me...... unlike from window 3.1 to window 95.......

so even if the new untested operating system crashed a lot....... i learn more out of it.....

so for me nokia symbian is quite an improvement since the 9210(it was really frustrating to use) days......

and now the N series is taking the mobile arena by storm.......... and with the E series( i like the E61 best)

[img width=467 height=500]http://www.trustedreviews.com/images/article/inline/3093-2.jpg[/img]

and simply the reason why its difficult to sync nokia phones with your windows pc is because microsoft WON'T give the codes to nokia or even sony, motorola, samsung, etc......

so whenever i sync my nokia to my windows pc and it crashes or a BSOD..... i know its not Nokia's fault..... its really microsoft and its bugs and some hidden codes not to be shared to the competiton....

WHY not share the codes??

To me the mobile phone will be the evolution of the pc/laptop..... what can't the new generation of mobile phones do the pc can do?? with that in mind...... microsoft is trying to become the overlord of the mobile arena.....

if you ask me who is the greatest threat to microsoft's domination?
    N O K I A is the no.1 threat.......

i don't hate microsoft............. its microsoft hating the competitions and making it difficult for them.... and making it difficult for us end users.....

maybe one day the N series by nokia will be able to sync and control the microsoft pc and Xbox, media center etc..... but i guess microsoft won't let it happen...

so you will be fine with using microsoft.....

still anything can happen in the future...... let the wars begin......

as sun tzu would say the object of war is peace.......

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan@ARCtech
    Hahahaha, same here not much of a nokia fan either

Ahhhhhhh so pwede diay? Will test again with my cuzns Atom. So do you have other mobile numbers stored in other fields ra? not the "Mobile FIELD" specifically?

Isnt HSDPA 3.5G? because ang P990 naa naman sad 3g hence the two cams but 3g rani ang I think HSDPA is 3.5G na, mu check sad ko diri kay murag ang globe HSDPA man cguro ilang gamit mau mani ilang pang hambug
    Ry, as for mobile numbers isa ra ka mobile imo ma store, then mao na sya ang default mo gawas sa 'send text message' ug 'call mobile' fields pero again imo ra ma scroll using the navi keys left or right to change. Pero kung fuzzy gyud ka mo nga modugang ug another mobile field sa contact - registry ra baya na kubi-on Ry (i know you know what i mean).

Yes pre- 3.5 g is HSDPA - increased ang downlink, 1.4meg compared sa 3g nga 384kps. Advantage
    ana according sa present infrastructure dire sa UK is Mobile Streaming, so pwede na ka maka stream,sync sa imo office while on the move as in like na a sa train, unlike wifi nga fixed.
    Tell ur ig-agaw that i can upload some applications/games/tools sa ako server for him to download para ma adik pud na siya ug customize sa iya duwa-an (xda Atom a.k.a. HTC prophet). :mrgreen:

Blog Entries

Naa anad man gud ko sa SE P900 nga you can add whatever fields you wants so you can have 4 mobile numbers if you want too. Here man gud sa Pinas now this is how I handle my contacts:

Example si Mr Eddie Long
    Mobile Number(H): +639171234567
    Mobile Number(H): 2329171234567
    Mobile Number(W):+639220988777
    Home:
    Work:
    Fax:
    Email:
    etc..

Ang "232" kay para na globe subscribers nga per second ang charging instead of per minute and it will still appear inig ad2 nako sa akong QUICKONTACTS nga sofwrare(third party software for the Pxxx)

And when texting text message mugwas tanan mobile then mag check mark ra ko

Mauna medyo gamit gyud nako hehehehe But to others this may not be important at all, user preference lang na gyud.
    I checked out the Globe Website and it looks like HSDPA gyud sila da. Tsk Tsk I guess we cant havem all

My cousing with love that, thanks bai!

www.mytechisland.com

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast