Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mikhail81 View Post
    by the way, I just inquired from PCCI whether they accept Postal Money Order as a mode of payment, and they said YES, THEY ACCEPT POSTAL MONEY ORDER.

So, sa mga wala'y checking account, Postal Money Order na lang payable to PCCI and ienclose.
    nice nice!

kamo dira, try sad ninyo. let's get rid of the middlemen.. they'll just suck your money and worse, they themselves are causing the delay as they are not sending our requests immediately upon receipt!

Thanks for this nice info sir... very helpful!!!!!

@ IRONWOOD ... sorry incomplete sentence nuon da hehehhe ... its change of the name for OWNERSHIP . What the original owner did kay nag pirma lang and no date was written .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    @ IRONWOOD ... sorry incomplete sentence nuon da hehehhe ... its change of the name for OWNERSHIP . What the original owner did kay nag pirma lang and no date was written .
    yes bay, pwede na.. and you can just put in whatever date you would want to put in (ipareha nalang color sa ballpen ink sa iya gigamit pagpirma ) to coincide within the 90days period.

^^^^

Tnx a lot !! Good info bro !!
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

thankx ironwood_Cebu for sharing this to all... wla jud ko naka start ani na thread dah kay dli kaayo ko ka open sa istorya kay busy on my new hobby na...

guys, ayaw sad ninyo i.buking na didto ta sa XXXXX cge pangayo sa form kay basin dli nata maka pangayo. den kung wla jud mo naka sabot just pm me or call me 2610018 look for chabby. kay mas nindot mag talk kaysa mag pm ra...

hope this will help...
    Last edited by chabby_whamby; 12-07-2009 at 02:18 PM.

yes, si chabby gyud ang naka tabang nako try ani... we exchanged several pms, then i called pcci manila, then mao na to...

mao jud... ako gali pag first nako kay cge ko tawag sa XXXXXX den gi advisan ko ni sir henry sa mabolo na ako2x lang og send... kuyaw pag first oi kay akong cheque kay 1320 with membership fee man. dli biya lalim but ok raman...
    Last edited by chabby_whamby; 12-07-2009 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chabby_whamby View Post
    mao jud... ako gali pag first nako kay cge ko tawag sa caminade den gi advisan ko ni sir henry sa mabolo na ako2x lang og send... kuyaw pag first oi kay akong cheque kay 1320 with membership fee man. dli biya lalim but ok raman...
    kaila diay mu ni henry...

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwood_Cebu View Post
    kaila diay mu ni henry...
    uu. friend sila ni daddy dugay ra. kay dinha man daw mi kapalit sauna og black toy poodle...

daghan kaayo to sila chihuahua...

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast