Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Being friends after break up...

over the weekend we've tried to be polite to each other. i think he finally realized that we really have to be friends at least for the sake of our daughter. so far it's going well. it's for the best.
    ...the only negative thing i can say about being friends with your ex is that you might fall in love again and doing the same mistakes and once again will end up being hurt...again.

Quote Originally Posted by bLeu_beLLe
    over the weekend we've tried to be polite to each other. i think he finally realized that we really have to be friends at least for the sake of our daughter. so far it's going well. it's for the best.
    ...the only negative thing i can say about being friends with your ex is that you might fall in love again and doing the same mistakes and once again will end up being hurt...again.
    parehas jud ta, we're trying to be civilized to each other, although sometimes, i get real cranky coz, i made the stupid mistake of "falling in love with him again" looking at him, gently and sweetly holding the baby in his arms....*sigh*

"friends" but not close friends. just the hi and hello type. nothing more.

i'll probably consider him a friend but there has to be a gap. as much as possible i would prefer not to see him for the rest of my life anymore....moving on would mean putting everythin' in the past as the past and considering what's happening now - not recalling about "before" or goin' back to the regrets. especially if you're happy with your life now, why still go back. just friends but friends with a gap.

hay.... i dont knoe if we'll ever be friends agen. bati amu break up. i dont knoe if ill ever be his friend agen. he doesnt care about anyone else except fer the gurl he likes. proven and tested. hehehhee....

there are always chances of having you both again... lisud mn gud frenz mo then makita ka na naa uyab bgo ang imo uyab or naa nanguyab ... mg selos rka.. mhurt rka. u may end up pity oneself.. or anger.. or regret y this things happen

Default Re: Being friends after break up...

for me, it's hard... coz i never end up being friends w/ my ex... i just talk to them if i might meet them along the way but being friends, not anymore. there's always a gap.

yes indeed..there will always be a gap but for others they manage to do it on their own, friends ra ghapon cla..pro lisud jud na oi! lahi man ang feelings gud kng na love na nimo cya...ambot lng.. :P

so far sa akong mga ex,friend man nako cla...well yah cguro depende na sa situation and reason behind why u broke-up ...Past is past!pero naa jud dili na mo tagad bcin guilty cya or mauwaw na ba.

positive:

uve finally moved on.

negative:

and mga backbites. pro okay ra na oiz.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast