Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

@eight_668, thanks bai but i forgot raba basta i bought her kay stanley sy ba na sya sa minglanilla 6yrs ago, but ill try to check the papers again you have a golden bai?

stanley sy is known to have some goldenhills goldens... aldeguer ni cla

i have edited my post regarding sa opinion needed. i added pics and video. can anyone spare time and share their expertise on this thread:

https://www.istorya.net/forums/pet-di...ml#post4624673

thank you in advance

- g

yeah that's what ive heard before bai...im trying to breed her again coz the last time wala naka gawas iya pups coz di kabaw mo utong...gi pa cs nalang nako but patay gihapon tanan.. you have a male golden bai?

Default our samantha at 5 1/2 months

Default our samantha at 5 1/2 months

stanley sy...nice na iyang mga GR,,naa q kaila nka buy og female GR ni stanley,g breed nila,nindot sad kaayo og liwat,bighead,heavybone...mao tah aq gpa stud sa ako GR,,d jud successful,,dli mo lock....

kinsa man naa GR male dra na proven??in heat akong female,,3y.o never pa na breed...wid papers

another pic of my GR

"GOLDEN AHSIBA BLASTER BATES" we call him "BLASTER", we seemed to like the pedigree name itself. May 27, 2009 travel from Manila to Cebu.

Blaster's PCCI certified pedigree.

in manila domestic airport, BLASTER wagging tail as farewell to his breeder Mr. Jon Orzal.

blaster with his collapsible cage setup, waiting in the Manila Domestic Airport cargo area of Cebu Pacific flight 5J-575; May 27, 2009.

blaster waiting for his cue on the mobile conveyor to be placed on the cargo bay of Airbus 320, Flight 5J-575.

the cargo trolley where Blaster is loaded approaches the cargo releasing area of Cebu Pacific.

whew what a ride, Blaster getting dizzy from this trolley ride

Blaster says: "common-common you guys; carry my cage and get me out of this cargo releasing area."

Finally this is Cebu!

Blaster being taken out from the collapsible cage by his very excited human mom!

Blaster, gets hugged and cuddled for the first time by his very happy human mom upon taken out of the collapsible cage.

Blaster's human mom says: "give me a kiss Blaster. was eagerly waiting for your arrival. we will have wonderful and happy years to share with each other"

Mother and Child.

- g

-----------------------

our ever first GR in the family. i'll probably learn more from you GR experienced owners here.

- g

grabe ka cute!!!!!!! gwapo jud imo nakuha bro!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast