Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: - Spirit of the Glass -

Unsa may tawag anang sing sing unya imong hiktan ug thread then kuha ka ug baso nga naay tubig ba to or is it just plain empty glass, unya mo ask ka ug questions you sort of suspend the ring right in the middle of the glass enough for it nga mo touch sa sides. So you ask a question then the ring moves sideways mobagting na siya when mo touch sa side sa baso. Questions like a yes or no type answers. Naka try sab ko ana pero ambot bisan dili nimo palihukon imong kamot mo move man ang singsing sideways. Is that also similar to spirit of the glass or spirit of the coins? I mean same idea ra na calling on spirits? I wonder.

Naka-try mi once sa ako cousins na mag-spirit of the glass. But we never even reached half coz
    ... some of us were laughing,
    ... the younger ones were crying (coz they wanted to join & we didn't want them to),
    ... the other one kept talking nonsense,
    ... and biglang nag-brown out.

So we stopped na lang kay nahadlok mi. Ngit2x man kaayo.. hehehe!!

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by omad

has anybody in iSTORYA tried it? when? where? did you have an unworldly experience? please share it and we'll discuss it :mrgreen:
    i discourage you to do this because demons and spirits will run after you once you get involve to this game

Blog Entries

we can never be too sure kung good or bad spirit ba imong summon kai di man ka kapili. so you would need to ask first if they are good or bad ba. my brother also tried it, his experience was unforgetable though, sila to sa ako cousin when i was younger and di pako nila paapilon. he said its was a wonderful feeling pero d niya usbun, kai ako man dead nga lola ila naka talk ato daw. when i tried it, at first sige rako mock sa ako kauban, i thought man gud nga she was the one moving the coin, then i asked something nga nahadlok ako friend which made her take her finger off the coin. didto nako ni believe kai ako naman ang nagdala sa coin and i cant make fund of myself.
    iSTORYA.NET Forum Rules
    Do not argue with the enforcement of these Rules and Regulations. If you are requested to comply, comply. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

tried this before way back grade school..it was such a fad then and we would have our sessions after lunch (of course, before afternoon class)..i dunno, i never felt anything..my friends claimed they felt some spirit moving the coin...at that time, i was afraid bec. i imagined that what i saw in movies might be true..i'm just glad that i haven't encountered anything horrible...

mo share ko sa ako experience, ang ako kay dili spirit of the glass, og dili sad spirit of the coin, but instead ang spirit naa sa ako kamot, yes molihok ra og iyaha ang akong kamot, then I thought it was fun so nikuha ko og ballpen then naa koy ipangutana sa ako huna huna, then motobag ra siya og iyaha. Ive been doing it for weeks coz I thought it was a good spirit. but then ako gi confess sa Pari, then gi explain niya nako that it was a demon and not a work of God, beware kay mangilad ra ba na ang spirit kay ako siya gipangutana, good spirit kuno siya. pero ayaw gyud mo too bisan ang iya isulti kay like for ex. close friend siya kuno nimo nga namatay na. then mohatag ra ba na sila og ngalan nga mao gyud. mo match gyud sa name nga imong gipangita like for ex. gusto ka kig istorya sa imo dead nga lola . ayaw gyud kay deception na.

ayaw lang gyud mo suway, kay it took me 4 long months usa siya nawala sa ako kamot...... kay kanang akong experience kaliwat ra na sa spirit of the glass.

if this ever happens to you ang ako lang ika advice, i consult gyud og pari og too lang sa imo kaugalingon nga mas powerful pa ka nila. og kung di ka religious nga tao ma religous gyud ka og ahat, ingon ana na siya kahadlok.

Me, I don't believe in spirit of the glass. But its interesting to listen to you guys stories ^^

ayaw ana kay bad.

Quote Originally Posted by omad
    Streetcar and Luthienne

since you guys have tried this once or twice, can y'all teach us the steps on how to go about this thingy? thanks in advance for your help..
    I've tried this before way back in high school. It scared me to death. I have no plans of trying it again. But anyway, here are the steps i remembered:

1. You should start at exactly 12AM.
    2. Light five candlles as if forming a star.
    3. Put some smoke on the glass. - "They say that the smoke should never go out of the glass until you're done 'coz it symbolizes the spirit"
    4. Hold hands while praying 1 Hail Mary, 1 Lord's Prayer, and 1 Glory Be without ending it with "AMEN".
    5. Call on any spirit.

I remember everytime the glass moves, i feel a cold air in my hand as if a ghost is touching me. It was really creepy. I had sleepless nights after that 'coz the spirit we have summoned was quite angry for she was disturbed.
    After you're done assuming nothing bad will happen, be sure to pray again but this time, with "Amen".
    I do not recommend doing this...

anyway..good luck!

I've tried doing this with my sisters and friends and they have no idea that it was me movin' the glass... they're scared to death while I tried hard not to spoil their scary faces with my HAHAHA and HEHEHEE.... hehhehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast