Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Do you own this place TS? Or do you know the owner that is why you are promoting it?

Quote Originally Posted by IAmHoneysuckle View Post
    My garden room costs Php 1145.00 per night. Its in Jardin de Busay. Checkin time is 12 nn check out is 12 nn as well. Rates are pretty affordable. Breakfast costs 130-180 pesos with rice and dish na nah. My room has (1) bedroom, (1) bathroom with heater na ang shower, (1) kitched with utensils na and stove, microwave, heater so basically, you can go to market and but some food to cook. City lights looks great at night kay makita ang Cebu and Lapu-lapu from the garden which is just outside the Garden Room.
    wala ray corkage fee no? sakto ba akong sabot TS?

basta bugnaw, oh tugnaw kaayo.

Quote Originally Posted by larisse View Post
    wala ray corkage fee no? sakto ba akong sabot TS?

SLR tagsa rako ka log in diri. Yeshhh way corkage. You can bring food maski wine and lutuonon kay naa man gamit sa kitchen. Garden room has its own kitchen man sissy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thadzonline View Post
    Do you own this place TS? Or do you know the owner that is why you are promoting it?
    SLR thadzonline. I knew the owner kay nag paila-ila sya sa 2nd day nako didto. They welcome you man pag muabot ka. Nakita ko ra ni nga place sa airbnb mao nakabook ko. They are all nice and accommodating. I mean ang katong nag list ani nga place and her mom and dad and caretakers. Unfortunately, I hadn't had the chance to have long talks with them kay murag tagaan jud ka nila privacy sa imong pag stay didto.

Hi TS!!!

Nakita pud ni naku sa Airbnb. Salamat kaayo sa pag share. Diri unta ako plan intimate wedding next year, ganahn kaayo ko sa photos but mag ocular visit sa mi. Intimate wedding means mga 20-30 people ra and ang mo stay kay mga 8 ra siguro mi. plan naku book ang whole house unta. Nice kaayo inyu photos TS. Thanks kay gi open ni nimu nga thread.. ^_^ UP NATO NI NA THREAD!!!!

Thanks for sharing, Ts. Adto ko puhon...I think I need this labi na hapit nako molarga puhon.

unsa.on pag anhi TS ? heheh..

thanks TS For opening this thread. Will definitely include this in our Bucket list sa akong GF hehehe.

do you have their contact number? pls.....

wala silay Pool? hhee

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast