Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default What is your favorite sport?

Quote Originally Posted by jrom
    My favorite sport is basketball i also play :P syatong , bato lata , tago2x ,bitok2x ug uban pang malang mananap...
    buwan2, tubig2 and bagol sad

i love eating competitions

Basketball is for me... about that volleyball stuff with girls... I think i agree with that... and BTW guys, which team will be this year's NBA World Champion? - I still go for the LA Lakers or maybe San Miguel Beermen... hehehe

sports i like to try are pretty hard to come by..

I'd like to try fencing, kendo, archery.

ako siguro i could try and enjoy all the sports that i kud get my hands on except those that require expensive equipment like golf. and besides golf takes a lot of your time. for a regular 18 hole it will take a novice a whole day to finish it, half a day for a regular player. what i'd like to try before i die is skydiving, that would really be the best adventure sport among adventure sports

i could have tried horse backriding during the horse show in ayala. kaya lang, i wasn't ready. scared lagi gyud ko oi! and with regards to swimming, i guess i don't need legolas to help me learn the sport. besides, my dear sister wittababyyeah can teach me pretty well.

by the way legolas, when are you going to enroll in fencing?

virgochick, pwede ko pa-teach kay witta_baby_yeah ug swimming? I promise I'll behave

naa pud koy storya bahin sa horse back riding. we were in a summer camp i was still in college then. and during the morning break I sort of sneaked out from the rest of the group and went to see the lone horse owned by the host. you see, we held our camp in a big farm near tagaytay city. so without anyone knowing it, i freed the horse from where it was being held and rode it's back to have the pleasure of seeing the view of the farm on horse back. sounds so regal don't you think? i can already imagine myself like king arthur in the english countryside riding over green meadows and oak trees. however, the pleasantness of my imagination instantly became a nightmare. when i tried to command to horse to go to the right, he would not follow and instead go to the left. obviously he doesn't recognize me as a master therefore he won't follow my command. but i was so determined to make him go to the right that we ended up wrestling with each other, with me holding the reins tugging his head to the right and him fighting with all his might the tugging that i do with the reins. after much tugging and pulling and a little cursing on the side, the horse went berserk! he bit my shoelaces and tried to chew on it like it was a weed or some sort. i obviously was terrified and because of that i fell of the back of the horse, slammed hard on the ground with my butt hitting the ground first. he kept pulling my shoes that it was like a rodeo ride with me as the hapless cowboy being manhandled by a crazy horse. but after a while, the horse let go of my shoe and i got up from where i was thankful that i was all alone in the field and no other human to see the embarrassing site that had just unfolded. lesson learned? never play 'tug the reins' with a crazy horse

Do you have a lesson for the horse too?
    Good thing that poor animal didn't kick you...or else you'll be in AXN's Amazing Videos

the horse couldn't kick me becoz i was in his side, he could have stepped on and trampled me though. that was one thing he could have considered and would have scared me half to death

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast