Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Hydroponics

Planning to order Digital PH/TDS/EC/Temp meter... if you guys know anyone here that sells that, pls do send em a pm.

If not im planning to get this from Amazon/Ebay

resurrecting an old thread.

Im in the process of collecting stuff for a drip system. Just a six bucket system for starters.

taken from THE DRIP SYSTEM

It was supposed to be an improvised NFT system but i didnt like the problems associated with replacing the square PVC with a 4 inch PVC pipe.

For pH, ill be using aquarium pH tester and im still thinking it over if i will invest in an EC meter or a pH meter for that matter.

Kamo unsa inyo gi buhat?

kinsa nka start na dri hydroponics. newbie ko,
    mu start ta ko raft system letuce.
    any idea where to buy kana leca or mga solution needed for the
    solution ?

Glad if anyone could give me their opinion or expertise on this subject.
    i can be contacted at 09228178115 ... helpmikey@yahoo.com email nko... we can talk their..
    thanks daan.. hap...

Quote Originally Posted by helpmikey View Post
    kinsa nka start na dri hydroponics. newbie ko,
    mu start ta ko raft system letuce.
    any idea where to buy kana leca or mga solution needed for the
    solution ?

Glad if anyone could give me their opinion or expertise on this subject.
    i can be contacted at 09228178115 ... helpmikey@yahoo.com email nko... we can talk their..
    thanks daan.. hap...
    Alternative aggregates lang ni kay wala pa ko kita ug leca diri. Naay coco coir and pumice sa ACE sa SM.

As for nutes, wala pud koy idea kaau asa maka palit ug ready made formulations. Id like to know pud kuna naa kay makita na source.

Quote Originally Posted by Soggy2 View Post
    resurrecting an old thread.

Im in the process of collecting stuff for a drip system. Just a six bucket system for starters.

taken from THE DRIP SYSTEM

It was supposed to be an improvised NFT system but i didnt like the problems associated with replacing the square PVC with a 4 inch PVC pipe.

For pH, ill be using aquarium pH tester and im still thinking it over if i will invest in an EC meter or a pH meter for that matter.

Kamo unsa inyo gi buhat?
    I think naai drip system starter kit available sa true value sa ayala......
    tag 1,500.00 wala lai buckets......

gasto man diay ni. naa ko friend gusto ani maggardening.. asa ta mga manual ani bro?

...rise thread... rise!

This is my hydro setup; the simple drip system i mentioned before. Its on its 4th week. I ended up using bottled water two weeks ago kay gi kapoy ko adjust sa pH swings. Before then wala kaau growth but the plants really took off after switching to bottled water and the pH has been VERY stable.

Its growing cherry tomatoes, watermelons and some amphibious plants (not visible on the pic). Growing medium is coco coir from coco bricks found at our mall hardware stores. The coco tinted the nutrient solution a dark brown at first but lightened after a while. The styro box visible on the first pic is my nutrient reservoir. Its lined with transparent plastic to avoid any possible reaction with the nute solution and styro material. The coco is covered in styro chips to stop algae from growing and robbing the plants of nutes.

@nirdle, the internet has a lot of information for free. try this site ... LOW COST SYSTEMS

and this

Hydroponics Gardening - Start a Small Garden Indoors- Helpful Guide

ok tnx bro.. ang gusto sa ako friend kay kana man dako kaayo pang negosyo ba.. hahah

Quote Originally Posted by Soggy2 View Post
    ...rise thread... rise!

This is my hydro setup; the simple drip system i mentioned before. Its on its 4th week. I ended up using bottled water two weeks ago kay gi kapoy ko adjust sa pH swings. Before then wala kaau growth but the plants really took off after switching to bottled water and the pH has been VERY stable.

Its growing cherry tomatoes, watermelons and some amphibious plants (not visible on the pic). Growing medium is coco coir from coco bricks found at our mall hardware stores. The coco tinted the nutrient solution a dark brown at first but lightened after a while. The styro box visible on the first pic is my nutrient reservoir. Its lined with transparent plastic to avoid any possible reaction with the nute solution and styro material. The coco is covered in styro chips to stop algae from growing and robbing the plants of nutes.

@nirdle, the internet has a lot of information for free. try this site ... LOW COST SYSTEMS

and this

Hydroponics Gardening - Start a Small Garden Indoors- Helpful Guide

Where ka nakabuy imo nutrient solution bro?..Newbie paman gd ko ani..Salamat..

Quote Originally Posted by JOrax View Post
    Where ka nakabuy imo nutrient solution bro?..Newbie paman gd ko ani..Salamat..
    ako gi order gikan sa gawas ako nutes. Puede ra ikaw mag mix pero lisud mangita sa components.

Update sa ako 'maters and melons

May 3

May 9

May 23

I added a net kay gi attacki sa mga langgam ang udlot ug bulak.

i need to prune...

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast