Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Mambucal or Mambukal in Murcia, Negros Occidental

mambukal!!!! haha! nice seein that place again...
    sort of mountain resort.. aw moutain resort jud diay... adto mi ga recollection..
    last year.. nindot e river trek.
    lots of bats hangin around,
    sulfur or somekinda mineral na kanang gikan sa ground makes the water hot..
    clean air,
    daghan pretty people didto,
    basta nindot sad ang travel didto kun adto ka sa transcentral hi-way ang route.

If u stay there overnyt ...di na mo mag kuha AC room kay bugnaw na kaayo didto...so a room with e-fan is as good as an AC room...I'd like to go there some time this year...miss this place na!

hala doki cool kaau ang mga bats noh? katong mag bitay sila sa patay na kahoy den sulfuric kaau ang tubgi ngad2 ehehhe

Blog Entries

ive always gone there everytime i need to unwind when im working in negros... its a cool place... good for relaxing.
    iSTORYA.net Sitewide Forum Rules
    Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds Forum Rules
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

Bacolod is a safe place and going there taking the don salvador benedicto is very nice and breath catching ang route. Don salvador benedicto is considered to be the little baguio of negros and on your way you can view the mini chocolate hills view and the way up there is kind of cold and you can see a lot of pine trees. Mas nice ni siya na route and it will just take you there in less than 5 hours from cebu. Walay problem ang security and safety didto kay daghang pulis ug rangers ang naka bantay. Daghanng foreigners nga ang mo visit sa mambucal kay ok ang security sa place. You will just have to bring food on your way there kay layo na siya sa market.

sachem

i've got a problem going home... i need some shipping schedules from bacolod to cebu on weekends. does any schedule exist? i tried looking at cebu ferries and supercat's sites and there was none.

or any other solutions, other than going back to where i've been through?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hondarevo
    Bacolod is a safe place and going there taking the don salvador benedicto is very nice and breath catching ang route. Don salvador benedicto is considered to be the little baguio of negros and on your way you can view the mini chocolate hills view and the way up there is kind of cold and you can see a lot of pine trees. Mas nice ni siya na route and it will just take you there in less than 5 hours from cebu. Walay problem ang security and safety didto kay daghang pulis ug rangers ang naka bantay. Daghanng foreigners nga ang mo visit sa mambucal kay ok ang security sa place. You will just have to bring food on your way there kay layo na siya sa market.
    been there... very nice... specialy the waterfall... cool.

@sachem: i guess pareha raman guro ang sked sa weekdays.... but usually sayo gamay tungod sa kadaghan sa pasahero.
    iSTORYA.net Sitewide Forum Rules
    Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds Forum Rules
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by sachem
    i've got a problem going home... i need some shipping schedules from bacolod to cebu on weekends. does any schedule exist? i tried looking at cebu ferries and supercat's sites and there was none.

or any other solutions, other than going back to where i've been through?
    Murag wala naman tingali barko and supercat ron from bacolod to cebu, sa una naa, but it was expensivve, considering that the boat has to travel all the way around the island, Kay ang bacolod is on the west side of Negros and Cebu is on the east(plus ang pier sa Cebu, is east of Cebu island pa gyud)so taas2 gyud inyo ibyahe. Mura kag nag circumnavigate sa 2 ka isla....

From Bacolod to Cebu, you can

1. Take a Ceres bus at the North Terminal in Bacolod, you have the option to take Via Toledo or Via Lugo, If sa Mandaue lang ka manaog or somewhere north of Cebu, you should go for Via Lugo. If south of Cebu ka naog, take Via Toledo. The skeds are between 7-8am daily (arrival time in Cebu will be approx 3-4pm if wa ma delay) and between 10-12 pm daily
    Advantage: No transferring from 1 tranport mode to another
    Disadvantage: Long travel time at sea(1.5hours)

2. Take a Ceres Bus sa South terminal to Dumaguete(theres a bus at least every 45 minutes and around 4.5 hours ang travel to dgte), pero pa drop lang ka sa Amlan or sa Sibulan, If sa Amlan, fastcraft ka to Cebu Island(Bato/Oslob), if sa Sibulan, lantsa(kanang naa katig gani), then its up to you kung Ceres or Vhire imo sakyan padung sa Sugbu once abot naka Cebu island
    Advantage: Short travel time at sea(0.5 hours)
    Disadvantage: Transfer2 ka, Bus, Boat, Bus or Vhire
    if ganahan ka Supercat, lahos nalang sa Dgte, pero ang supercat ngadto daghan stop over, murag agi pa Siquijor, Tagilaran then Cebu...then ang plete mga 500 Php

3. Or pwede sad atang ka sa imo ginaugan sa Murcia ug Ceres to San Carlos na via Don Salvador. Murag gi bali lang gani nimo ang San Carlos to Bacolod via DSalvador na route nimo...pero you are not assured kung maka lingkod kag tarong...if ganahan kag lingkod tarong...(aw di man diay ka ganahan mo balik sa aning route no...)

4. Adto ka sa North Ceres Terminal, sakay ka San Carlos via don salvador. Wa ko kabalo sa skedule...sori youd have to ask sa Ceres mismo...try calling them

5. Naa sad diay direct to Cebu na Ceres sa South terminal, di lang ko swito sa sked. 0.5 hour lang ang sea travel, land travel sa Negros mga 5 hours, then sa Cebu mga 3 hours...

6. Airplane (Air Philippines/Cebu Pacific) - daily flight. All early morning flight ra naa and once a day ra pud from both airlines...
    advantage: very fast
    disadvantage: expensive

sachem

thank you, thank you, and thank you!!!

all of you have been a great help i appreciate your advises.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast