Page 2944 of 3236 FirstFirst ... 293429412942294329442945294629472954 ... LastLast
Results 29,431 to 29,440 of 32353

Quote Originally Posted by chriz168 View Post
    anyone here willing to teach technical trading one on one? i have some background, i just want to connect everything and want to clarify some things that are vague to me. sorry newbie here. post ur offers pls, hopefully di kaau mahal ang pangayo..
    free ra bro basta naa lang ka time

Wa jud ma hit ako gtc sa mbt 69.85.. bsin muubos pa or mabyaan ko sa byahe inig monday.

Default Dollar drops after disappointing US jobs report

@epgarias bro ask lang ko.. unsay difference s palit ka stocks nga naa sa mga banks og sa kana online nga imo namention? Unsa pod benefits, advantage ad dsadvantage?? Thanks

@istoryamember me too pls teach me pod. if free lang ha.. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chriz168 View Post
    anyone here willing to teach technical trading one on one? i have some background, i just want to connect everything and want to clarify some things that are vague to me. sorry newbie here. post ur offers pls, hopefully di kaau mahal ang pangayo..
    You can join our group that meets every Monday, 7pm. It's for free, just pay for your own coffee.
    We meet at malls usually for accessibility.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yeheyebay View Post
    Wa jud ma hit ako gtc sa mbt 69.85.. bsin muubos pa or mabyaan ko sa byahe inig monday.
    I guess MBT might get extremely bullish after the turn of events. The price dropped because of the rumors of a possible SRO, just like what BPI and PNB jsut did in order to further beef up their capital warchest for the Basel III compliance. MBT's investor relations denied the rumors and said that MBT is not going to go for an SRO.

*MBT's capital adequacy ratio (CAR) is around 13% to 14%, higher than Basel III's requirement of around 10% to 11%.
    *MBT has already raised a considerable amount of capital after selling its stake in several firms such as Toyota.

More or less, MBT is good to go as far as the Basel III requirements are concerned. This info came from the Metrobank group itself.

Jobs report in the USA has failed to hit expectations. Actual data showed only 74,000 new jobs were created, way below the 197,000 estimates by 90 economists pooled by Reuters. Unemployment rate though went lower to 6.7%. Unemployment rates for the past few months was more than 7%.

Next week should be interesting. Maybe congratulations in advance to those who bought when the market was so weak in the latter part of this week.

Quote Originally Posted by rosygemini View Post
    @istoryamember me too pls teach me pod. if free lang ha.. Thanks
    samtang naa ko diri temporarily nag stay sa Cebu pwede ko mo tudlo pero dili ko ug group kay samok. one on one lang. Ang kana ra pud mga kugihan jud mo study para dili sayang ato oras duha. Igo ra ko mo tuldo sa tanan ako nabal-an hehehe free ra man na bai kay gusto naa koy kaistorya nga parehas ug hilig. Pinaka preferred nga magpatudlo kanang stambay parehas nako lol. Bitaw i-pm lang ko.

Apila ko ug tudlo beh... haha.. need to learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by makie29 View Post
    You can join our group that meets every Monday, 7pm. It's for free, just pay for your own coffee.
    We meet at malls usually for accessibility.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess MBT might get extremely bullish after the turn of events. The price dropped because of the rumors of a possible SRO, just like what BPI and PNB jsut did in order to further beef up their capital warchest for the Basel III compliance. MBT's investor relations denied the rumors and said that MBT is not going to go for an SRO.

*MBT's capital adequacy ratio (CAR) is around 13% to 14%, higher than Basel III's requirement of around 10% to 11%.
    *MBT has already raised a considerable amount of capital after selling its stake in several firms such as Toyota.

More or less, MBT is good to go as far as the Basel III requirements are concerned. This info came from the Metrobank group itself.
    Sayang, if nakaonline pko I should have accumulated 69.9 - 70. mabusy man gud usahay.. pamasin nalng ko sa Monday. Thanks Sir Makie

11.    Advertisement