Page 262 of 427 FirstFirst ... 252259260261262263264265272 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 4270

Thanks kaayo sa mga reply....By the way, regarding HK dollar, would it be good to bring HK Dollars from Philippines (diri lang magpa-change) or bring USDollars then dito sa HK na magpa-change...Is there any limit sa money (Peso, US Dollar, HK Dollar) nga atong madala from Phil to HK?

Regarding sa map, can anyone here lend me for photocopy or can anyone just sell their HK map...I know nga free ni sa HK pero I just want to study or be familiar with the map this early...kay DIY akong buhaton regarding sa among travel with my family...

Quote Originally Posted by gnox View Post
    Thanks bro. kung naa ko 20 HKD pwede naba na pang bayad ug bus from airport to Tsim Shat tsui? pero 5 mi kabuok.
    ang airport bus boss is at 33hkd each..from airport to tst..

maps - hongkong Hongkong Tourist Map, Hong Kong Maps, Maps Of Hong Kong

you need an octopus card as well when riding a bus (the big ones)..you can't pay money for the fare but to swipe the octopus card...you can get it at the airport. 100HKD + 50HKD deposit (refundable upon card return) you can use the card not only for fare but for food as well..the card is reloadable to any MTR station.

nice jud sa mongkok barato ra. mga airsoft lovers like me adto mo sa dundas st

Quote Originally Posted by smackmyb@tchup View Post
    nice jud sa mongkok barato ra. mga airsoft lovers like me adto mo sa dundas st
    boss, dili ba ma sangit sa airport if palit ta ug airsoft gun or any airsoft stuff?

I'll be going to Hongkong at the end of this month to witness Chinese New Year for the first time.
    Lisora pud ani wala ko kaila didto oi..

Kinsay naa nagpuyo or nag work duol sa Hongkong Island?

Postponed among trip to hk karn jan 29. Instead, sa march na, pero daghan na mi. 6 pax mi tanan. It's going to be my 2nd DIY trip for hk.

Excayted na!

nice mg shopping ddto

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Latras View Post
    Thanks kaayo sa mga reply....By the way, regarding HK dollar, would it be good to bring HK Dollars from Philippines (diri lang magpa-change) or bring USDollars then dito sa HK na magpa-change...Is there any limit sa money (Peso, US Dollar, HK Dollar) nga atong madala from Phil to HK?

Regarding sa map, can anyone here lend me for photocopy or can anyone just sell their HK map...I know nga free ni sa HK pero I just want to study or be familiar with the map this early...kay DIY akong buhaton regarding sa among travel with my family...
    up nako ang queries nako....tia

11.    Advertisement