Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

Default Re: CEBU and DAVAO, hand in hand for a stronger Philippines!

...another new hotel.... in addition to the 6,000 hotel rooms in Cebu

GV TOWER HOTEL (pic by @slerz)
    [img width=500 height=375]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/Slerz2/gv3.jpg[/img]

Also, just recently opened.... CEBU PARKLANE INTERNATIONAL HOTEL

....more new landmarks (to open) in 2007 to 2010:
    * CROWNE REGENCY (3 more towers)
    * IMPERIAL WATERPARK RESORT & SPA
    * SEASCAPES RESORT
    * DISCOVERY BAY RESORT
    * SHERATON HOTEL (supposedly) of SM Group (construction finished)
    * TOWER PALACE
    * LEXMARK TOWERS
    * ACT's IT MALL
    * FARMERS' MARKET MALL
    * CARDIOVASCULAR HOSPITAL OF AMERICA
    * another mall / commercial center of ROBINSONS near the SM City Cebu (I smell competition with these two) ....Mr. Jonh Gokongwei has given the city government to clear the lot within 2 years which he already paid half of the price of 575 Million Pesos....

....expansion:
    * SM City Cebu (Northwing)
    * Ayala Center Cebu (for Rustan's and high-end fashion boutiques and electronic center)
    * Elizabeth Mall (planning stage)

Quote Originally Posted by diehardbisdak
    OT...... showbiz news....hehheheheh!

Mega in Cebu

NEXT STOP: and in Mindanao, only in Zamboanga City
    Have you seen mega's residential house in Davao? you should check it diehard!

@ diehard

corrections.

- Lexmark Tower lang po. Lexmark will build a research and development center (8 storeys) and its corporate tower (more than 20 storeys)

- Crown Regency has only one tower aka Crown Regency Hotel. The other two are Club Ultima and the Club Ultima Residences (condo)

you forgot to include the hotel and commercial center that would be build sa may banilad area (lot near the Aboitiz HQ)

i mean ( built )!

I have talked with one of my friends working with ACT, he said that they are unsure if it would really pursue with ACT as an IT Mall. But one thing for sure though, it will be ACT's Campus. the IT Mall is just an option. But their keeping their fingers crossed.

....sorry for the error about sa mga incoming landmarks sa Cebu.... that one in Banilad, though, I know someone won the bid and made proposal for that lot but there is no concrete plan yet I believe...

Quote Originally Posted by Tj-Mixxed
    Have you seen mega's residential house in Davao? you should check it diehard!
    Hi…I’m new here...wow..Cebu & Davao in one.....

.... @Tj-Mixxed…. na-a kay source about ani? anyway, true or not, IMO, you know, showbiz people are very influential and the people from the real estate would do anything to boost their sales... in fact, in the early 90's, when a community developer built a high-end subdivision in Consolacion, Cebu, it was hyped that Sharon Cuneta and some big stars are building their houses in that subdivision and believe me, it sold like hot cake... why i have to say this because i have a friend from Sta. Lucia Realty (who holds a high position in the company), she told me that owners of high-end subdivisions are offering to showbiz's big stars to move in the house which the developers are building and/or to press release that they building a house here and there but later on, press release it that it is for sale saying "owned by a star" etc. because it is just part of the package to boost their sales and the stars earned a lot from that (in terms of talent fee)....but she also said that some stars are also enticed to really moved in to the house especially if the subdivisions are within Metro Manila but for only a few months or so and then moved out if the contract between the developer and the stars expires.... i find this kind of advertising strategy very clever and very effective and it is happening not just in the Philippines but also to the rest of the world... (have you watched Entertainment Tonigh?)...hehehhehe

Quote Originally Posted by livinginvain
    Hi…I’m new here...wow..Cebu & Davao in one.....

.... @Tj-Mixxed…. na-a kay source about ani? anyway, true or not, IMO, you know, showbiz people are very influential and the people from the real estate would do anything to boost their sales... in fact, in the early 90's, when a community developer built a high-end subdivision in Consolacion, Cebu, it was hyped that Sharon Cuneta and some big stars are building their houses in that subdivision and believe me, it sold like hot cake... why i have to say this because i have a friend from Sta. Lucia Realty (who holds a high position in the company), she told me that owners of high-end subdivisions are offering to showbiz's big stars to move in the house which the developers are building and/or to press release that they building a house here and there but later on, press release it that it is for sale saying "owned by a star" etc. because it is just part of the package to boost their sales and the stars earned a lot from that (in terms of talent fee)....but she also said that some stars are also enticed to really moved in to the house especially if the subdivisions are within Metro Manila but for only a few months or so and then moved out if the contract between the developer and the stars expires.... i find this kind of advertising strategy very clever and very effective and it is happening not just in the Philippines but also to the rest of the world... (have you watched Entertainment Tonigh?)...hehehhehe
    ....WELCOME @livinginvain !!!! .....

hi... cebu and davao hand in hand na for progress. thats why after the opening of my companies branch in makati, i am looking for an office space in davao city. i hope any ka-istoryans here in davao can help me find.
    i am looking a place which is within the city, good and not so expensive, my budget is less than 3,000 a month, kay i am starting pa man in the place, thats why cost effeciency usa. I dont need a big area. a 20-25 square meters would do.
    I am targetting to open between the months of October- December... i hope i can find na a place before that time. please just give me the telephone number and contact person and i will call them for any inquiries.

thanks. mga ka-istoryans.

Quote Originally Posted by Tj-Mixxed
    I have talked with one of my friends working with ACT, he said that they are unsure if it would really pursue with ACT as an IT Mall. But one thing for sure though, it will be ACT's Campus. the IT Mall is just an option. But their keeping their fingers crossed.
    .... ACT is not being built in the first place to be solely an IT Mall... it will be part school and part commercial center for IT services.... they plan to house call centers, BPO companies.... so it will be school and IT mall in one..... probably, the upper floors are for school and the lower floors are for IT purposes... or, the other way around...

11.    Advertisement

Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast