Page 257 of 1442 FirstFirst ... 247254255256257258259260267 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 14420

Thread: Convergys

Default Attire

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkish View Post
    hi CVG people. Ask lng ko bah if kinahanglan ba jud mg business attire during exams and intervw? i am scheduled for tomorrow man gd
    Dili man.. kay ni apply ku dha mga Tuesday kay ga sneakers, shirt, jeans. Pasar nku Final pero ana ang nag interview nku kay she will let me have another internview for tech level 2 dw karong thursday.

@ greywolf, sa CVG na diay ka ron? maypa nagparefer ku nimu dah.

hi CVG people. Ask lng ko bah if kinahanglan ba jud mg business attire during exams and intervw? i am scheduled for tomorrow man gd
    mas better if mag business attire ka. u would look more professional and it would show you are really serious in applying and wanting the job rather than just go there in casual attire.

Quote Originally Posted by greywolf View Post
    mas better if mag business attire ka. u would look more professional and it would show you are really serious in applying and wanting the job rather than just go there in casual attire.
    @Mark.. C benj ni ka batch sa.una sa CTC.. unsa account nimu CVG? TWC ku.. parefer ta ku pero madugay nya.. sugod ku Oct 11.

Sounds good.

Im interested in applying here for a TECH related account and Id like to know the compensation details for someone who had 10 months call center experience.. PM me the details lang then ikaw sad akong e referal.. wont be asking for any share.

friends! naa ku ask... if na reject ka sa previous application nimu, den mag re apply, ma trace ba na nila ang info sa old resume nga gi submit sa ilaha sa cvg? pls reply...

Hello people. I just signed a contract from Convergys for Chat Support. Inig November 8 pa daw ko mgstart. But they didnt give me a copy of the Contract. Y man kaha? Does that mean they could cancel it anytime? They said I still have to submit my requirements. Pro y man it would take a month for me to start? Bacin pwde pa ni nla e cancel?

Quote Originally Posted by tharty0705 View Post
    friends! naa ku ask... if na reject ka sa previous application nimu, den mag re apply, ma trace ba na nila ang info sa old resume nga gi submit sa ilaha sa cvg? pls reply...
    yes it can be traced. whats with your old resume man diay?

Hello people. I just signed a contract from Convergys for Chat Support. Inig November 8 pa daw ko mgstart. But they didnt give me a copy of the Contract. Y man kaha? Does that mean they could cancel it anytime? They said I still have to submit my requirements. Pro y man it would take a month for me to start? Bacin pwde pa ni nla e cancel?
    they will give you a copy of the contract once you start training. yes they could cancel it anytime if you cant comply with the requirements. thats why dugay pa ka magstart coz they need a certain number to complete a wave or batch so basin kulang pa mo. anyway if there are changes on your start date, they will call you.

mga bros and sis whats it like working for CVGs Time Warner? lisod or payts ra? thanks..

11.    Advertisement