Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 152223242526 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
    based on experience ha, pagka start pa okay pa sila, sweet kaayo and everything. pero kadugayan, possessive na kaayo, sobra ka selosa. kay mao na, "extreme" kunohay..mura'g amaw. kulang nalang gapuson ta sa pagka selosa. kung mag-away mo, or kung maka feel xa nga mura'g nana kay lain ganahan (a guy or something), magpakamatay pajud... nah, firsthand experience jud ni akong gisulti. But of course, I think girls nga mupatol sa les kay plain immature lang gyud. In the end, especially if you're in your mid twenties age na, you're gonna want to have a relationship that you know has a direction (marriage,and kids in the future). I still think that marriage is every girl's dream..and it's true. You're going to desire this someday and when the les feels na mao nhaving a relationship with a les is like having a relationship with no direction. You may enjoy the moment, but you know that those moments don't last forever.. because it's not right. Society does not accept it, and most certainly God doesn't approve it. I have lots of les/gay friends and I do respect them for who they are... but lets just face reality, the Bible says that Homosexuals will NEVER reach Heaven. So unless they change (which is still possible with God's help), they will never be accepted in Heaven. ana imong na feel, brace yourself for some nasty portrayal of "love" kunohay...it's not even TRUE LOVE.
    This thing can possibly happen in every relationship.

Fact : People vary.

It's simply not fair to judge them all this way. I completely agree with crush_23, it's pretty hard living in a society where most people disapprove of what you are. So, as les/gay/bi don't judge straights for everything they are..better return the favor.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by k-9 View Post

It's simply not fair to judge them all this way. I completely agree with crush_23, it's pretty hard living in a society where most people disapprove of what you are. So, as les/gay/bi don't judge straights for everything they are better return them the favor.
    yup....its really hard to live in a society where most people are "gagmay og brain" (peace!)

Quote Originally Posted by m1k3 View Post
    1 Corinthians 6:9

read the Bible then u can go to hell...
    try to read 1 corinthians 6:9-11..and tell us na dili ka usa sa mga makasasala na gi mention?ayaw pagpaka righteous ug maayo kay maski kinsa nga tao layo ra kaayo sa standards sa ginoo,in-ana ka great ang ginoo.mau na ang kuyaw sa little info na mabasa nato..masayop ug samot atong ipanulti.peace =)

Quote Originally Posted by zney25 View Post
    ...bellow the built...
    below the belt..

you're funny...

Blog Entries
    What you say or how you act reflects what kind of environment you have. We had been warned.

People have differences,imperfections,flaws,whatsoever you may call it.Whether we hate it or love it,that's how it goes. Difference is not and never be a deficiency. Humans,as we are, we can't expect perfections. What might be right for you could be wrong for me,what might be right for me could be a wrong to you. Any way,any how we ought to respect each other. Whoever they want to be is not our choice. If you want to be respected better give one. Let them be. Just be thankful if in your own narrow mind you find yourself perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by k-9 View Post

It's simply not fair to judge them all this way. I completely agree with crush_23, it's pretty hard living in a society where most people disapprove of what you are. So, as les/gay/bi don't judge straights for everything they are..better return the favor.
    they were born to be hated, discriminated.. just wish you were not born.. haha..

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar
    I like lesbians. I dislike hate. I sense hate in this thread. Hate makes Baby Jesus angry. You do not want to anger Baby Jesus because when Baby Jesus gets angry, I hand out infractions and bans like like a fat kid eating cake.

So please, think of Baby Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Baeybe_Bryce View Post
    What you say or how you act reflects what kind of environment you have. We had been warned.
    what would i do? i was born to hate them,,, not my fault.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vern View Post
    I like lesbians. I dislike hate. I sense hate in this thread. Hate makes Baby Jesus angry. You do not want to anger Baby Jesus because when Baby Jesus gets angry, I hand out infractions and bans like like a fat kid eating cake.

So please, think of Baby Jesus.

Point taken bro,hahaha.....baby Jesus is just around...watching from a distance.

dili man nako sala kung nakabutang sa bible nga dili sila makaadto sa langit.. dba? nagsulti lang man ko.

11.    Advertisement

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 152223242526 LastLast