Page 222 of 228 FirstFirst ... 212219220221222223224225 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2271

Default Re: Teleperformance Cebu is opening soon!

Quote Originally Posted by supercalifragilistic View Post
    I THINK I SHOULD REST MY CASE WITH A QUOTE.

"DON'T ARGUE WITH IDIOTS BECAUSE THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE"

Para sa mga tao nga abi nila perfect jud ilang english kung maka-correct..unta nag PH D na lang mo mga migo/miga, nganong mantinir man mog CALL CENTER? nganong AHENTE ra man gihapon mo? mapa CVG, QUALFON or TP, ahente gihapon mo!!!hahahahahahahaha. Ayaw na gamita ang benefits ug pay as palusot....bottomline...AHENTE GIHAPON MO!!!!

Para sa mga bitter sa mga KISS-ASS, MAKISS-ASS man sila o dili, they have something better than you have, and that's "RIGHT ATTITUDE TOWARDS WORK"...just read between the lines....I know you'all will not change...then enjoy your life being BITTER CRABS pulling other people down. Or, you can be mature enough, work yourself up (may it be the street-smart way or whatever way) aron ug naa na moy sa position, you can choose the right people for TP or even FIRE those kiss-ass employees you're talking about.

Basta para sa ako, kung magpadayon mo ingana, daghang mawala nga OPORTUNITIES para sa inyo...May it be in TP or other companies. Dala dala na ninyo inyong batasan kay kamo gud na...Regardless of the company....

"BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!" - I defended TP kay naa koy utang na loob nila no matter what. They gave me experience, may it be both NEGATIVE and POSITIVE. Now I'm happy having a good position and a good pay because of my experiences sa TP.

Para sa mga mu-comment sa akong post...negative man na or positive...wa na koy labot ninyo....hahahaha.....
    Did you ever think nga these people you call ahente doesn't have any plans of climbing the ladder? We all know that di hamak mas hayahay ang work sa agents compared sa TL, unya gamay ra man and diperensya sa sweldo. After the shift is over, logout then pauli. Ang TL? Reports dire, reports didto, paperworks, etc.

"DON'T ARGUE WITH IDIOTS BECAUSE THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE"

I totally agree with this. So stop arguing with yourself, dude. It made the situation even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by supercalifragilistic View Post
    I THINK I SHOULD REST MY CASE WITH A QUOTE. Para sa mga mu-comment sa akong post...negative man na or positive...wa na koy labot ninyo....hahahaha.....
    Alright, may you rest in peace with a quote. Wala bitaw kay labot in the first place, sukad pa sa una, di lang kay karon. Naningkamot pa intawn kag create ug account para lang manghilabot. Disconnect.

Blog Entries

Closed until further notice.
    iSTORYA.NET Forum Rules
    Do not argue with the enforcement of these Rules and Regulations. If you are requested to comply, comply. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

Blog Entries

You don't reason with intellectuals. You ban them. --- Napoleon Bonaparte revised by Psyche_08

It takes at least 5 minutes to register a new account and 5 seconds to ban it. Darn! I so love my buttons... it's becoming addictive.
    iSTORYA.NET Forum Rules
    Do not argue with the enforcement of these Rules and Regulations. If you are requested to comply, comply. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

my son applied here (TP) and was turned down, basig wala kapasar sa standards sa company at that time of his application. surprisingly, nanawag sila diri sa balay few days back, asking if "he" (my son) would like to pursue his application. it gives me the idea that tp might really be having a problem with staffing now kay gipang tawgan man tong applicants nga wala nila gipangdawat. unfortunately, wala na diri sa cebu akong anak. well, it would be his decision if he would like to pursue it but if he will ask me how it is/was there, i would tell him, find out for yourself. my perception maybe different from his. ang makasulti ang kana ra jud naka experience

ask lang ko sa mga taga tp na daan, how's the career opportunity diri? dili ba luto na daan ang ma promote and interviewhon lang for the sake of formality. please give me an update. i want to know kay bag o pa ko sa tp. please lemme know.thanks in advance.

^I suggest you backread @csr. everything you want to know giyagyag na diri.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for asking again kay nagkita mi sa ako friend gahapon mag mass resignation daw sila december kay gamay na gali pay buwagon pa jud ila team, maora unta ila kalipay na one team sila. I told her why don't they discuss it with ops basin diay matabangan cla. She also asked how's my application said wa pay update kay ingon cya wa daw klaro kay nag apply cya but wa daw feedback then karon nakadugog nalang cya na naa na nahire daw. I want to know pls. kay naa man pud ko pending application. this goes to all tp employees.

Quote Originally Posted by csr/advisor View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for asking again kay nagkita mi sa ako friend gahapon mag mass resignation daw sila december kay gamay na gali pay buwagon pa jud ila team, maora unta ila kalipay na one team sila. I told her why don't they discuss it with ops basin diay matabangan cla. She also asked how's my application said wa pay update kay ingon cya wa daw klaro kay nag apply cya but wa daw feedback then karon nakadugog nalang cya na naa na nahire daw. I want to know pls. kay naa man pud ko pending application. this goes to all tp employees.
    again, i suggest, you back read. there are already 100+ interesting, entertaining stuff related with your issue.
    fyi, everyone already knows about the mass resignation threat. the question is, what will tp management do about this?

Quote Originally Posted by jcgoyong View Post
    just to inform you... this is partially true

Basic is 14k +2k(premium) but THIS IS NOT entirely THE MONTHLY QUOTE

the rate mentioned is for 172 WORKING HOURS in a month
    which BARELY happens in a YEAR!!!

8hrs = 1day
    10days(Average per cut off) = 80 working hours
    20days(average in a month) = 160 working hours

172 hours? PIKAT! I dont know how they calculated that but
    even at 21 working days in a month, it would only be 168 hrs tops!!

Whoever calculated this rate is a Math DIMBULB!!

so TP is screwing you with the expected 14k Basic COZ IT WILL ONLY HAPPEN like TWICE A YEAR!!

The HR Recruitment themselves are partially LYING

just setting your expectation...
    if you only have 9 working days in a pay cut off...
    imo sweldo mura rag taga QUALFON

Wow, someone took the time to calculate what the actual pay looks like compared to how it is presented by Recruitment. Nice!

How true.

Quote Originally Posted by elixir311 View Post
    Wow, someone took the time to calculate what the actual pay looks like compared to how it is presented by Recruitment. Nice!

How true.
    that was my rough calculation but thats flawed
    someone posted the downright exact calculation

try searching for crystalprince's post

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalprinz View Post
    Based on all the accusations and facts about the pay of teleperformance, Lemme help you guys figure out the pay.

14,000 basic pay is divided into an average of 174 working hours per month.
    This comes out at 80.46/hour

Since AGENTS of teleperformance are paid on an HOURLY basis, using the 174 hours as basis is IMPORTANT in calculating the pay.

How the hell did they derive 174 hours?
    Answer :

According to LAW, there are 261 working days in a CALENDAR YEAR, this excludes the weekends and the declared holidays.

FORMULA : 261 / 12 = 21.75 AVERAGE working days/month
    : 21.75 x 8 hours = 174 working hours / month

Going back to the computation of the pay.

14,000 Basic Pay divided by 174 hours = 80.46/hour
    2,000 Experience Premium divided by 174 hours = 11.49/hour

Using NOVEMBER 2011 as an example to calculate the pay of an EXPERIENCE AGENT...

GIVEN that the shift is 9pm - 6am Tue - Sat shift

1st half pay-out :

TOTAL WORK HOURS : 83 hours

Basic Pay : 88 * 80.46 = 7,080.48
    Exp. Premium = 88*11.49 = 1,011.12
    TOTAL 1st pay out = 8,091.6

2nd half pay-out
    TOTAL WORK HOURS : 96 hours

Basic Pay : 96 * 80.46 = 7,724.16
    Exp. Premium = 96 * 11.49 = 1,103.04
    TOTAL 2nd Pay out = 8,827.20
    TOTAL PAY OUT for NOV = 16,918.8/**/ SUBJECT TO TAX, SSS, Philhealth and Pag-ibig

The reason why there are a lot of people being stupid enough to complain to a BLOG rather than being professional enough to talk to someone who can make them understand is their lack of understanding and IGNORANCE!

This blog is becoming toxic, and the problem is that employees not only with TP would love to complain and whine... than to just get to the point and confront their own managers for explanation.

Here's the post for your info
    Last edited by jcgoyong; 11-09-2011 at 03:30 PM.

11.    Advertisement