Page 21 of 128 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

Default Re: ALL ABOUT YOUR X BF/GF

dili tanan ex nako friends mi..my 1st bf-wa pa jud mi nagtagad til now..i was 14 when we broke up..now am 21, wa lang gihapon mi nagtagad.. some ex's- ushay magtagad sa una, usahay pu dili.. pero karun...tagad na..ni mature na siguro ko..ay! ang latest ra diay ang la pa nako gitagad kai dako man kaayo siya ug sala nako..kaila kag nagminyo lang ug kalit? kinsa may malipay ana??nweiz, i usually ask for advices and comfort from my ex's whenever na ko prob with my current bf..
    "FAITH is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see." (Hebrews 11:1)

Blog Entries

sakit jud..pero one has to move on...the world will not stop turning and life still goes on...mas maayo man jud friends mo na magbuwag kay aron if magbanga man gani mo sa dalan you can casually say hi and hello. if ma stranded ka sa street makitan ka matabangan pa ka and you'll not get stuck sa dalan..if di mo friends then mag meet mo mura ra mo invisible, bati kaayo. ma abirya ka sa dalan, you'll really get stuck kay agi an ra ka...mura sad mo walay pinagsamahan ...

Blog Entries

y man kailangan na mag frends pa man? ngano man diay na ingon lang sya nako na "bahala uroy ka sa imo kinabuhi!"... y man happy sya kung sugot ko na frends?

Bay need to learn to get over her!! bisan lison ni basta inlove pa gihapon ka....but you must move on otherwise ikaw ra giy masakitan sa tanan.. stop daydreaming of the past let it flow nalang.

Ok ra friends mo basta keep reminding yourself na FRIEND nalang mo, nothing else~ dont get to close to her lang...stay a distance away para dili ka masakitan.

also if being frends with you make her happy then thats good.. love takes time to heal, and it's up to you to accept your defeat and forget the past.

i been into this situation, it took me a long time to finally think na im wasting my time thinking of her and that she might still be inlove with me..looking back at it...all of it makes me laugh instead of feeling hurt!

Blog Entries

wat if kung sya gyud ang naa sala in the first place?

If siya ang naay sala in the first place.. then maybe making friends with you is her way of making up for her mistakes..

Blog Entries

so i guess ill have to accept her frendship, maski na it would mean na im already forgiving her....

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    Quote Originally Posted by wanda_woman
    dont burn bridges.....u'll never know whats in store in the future, di ba?
    ya, i guess ur right... but we should not expect too much from it...
    in time, u'll realize na u'll be better off as friends........give it time

tanan nako ex, migo lagi nako gihapon.... this time, they treat me as their younger sis na dapat gihapon nila bantayan maski ex na...

ah-huh...don't close your door just becoz dli na mo duha...friendz gud gyapon..

11.    Advertisement