Page 21 of 90 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

improve the search. direct the user to the page where the keyword is. currently, the search just gives you the thread and its very painstaking searching throughout the whole 100+ pages of the thread

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Hinara View Post
    > I'd love to see something new in the profile section- a shoutout box perhaps though some people like me have our shoutouts sa Visitors' Message. And this shoutout can be visible together with the avatar...side by side with "online/offline" thing or beside sa user name! It's cute to easily know the status of the members through updating their shoutouts!
    > Blog Section to be availabe for the Junior member! Love writing jud

> I commend the admin for having those outreach programs. Keep it up!
    can I second the motion for the blog section for Junior member.. thanks!

bitaw,
    i agree dapat naay thread search ani.

I am newbie here but I would like to ask if there is an online chatroom here? I cannot find it here. In addition how about some microblogging like twitter add-ins and facebook?

i wish nga naay raffle draw hehehe any prize lang just for fun

Quote Originally Posted by eclipse182 View Post
    i wish nga naay raffle draw hehehe any prize lang just for fun

yeah, good idea.
    Once a month would be great...
    Unya pag mabunot ang I.D. number naa cya free gift certificate sa AYALA. jowk!

my WISHLIST in this forum is to separate the MOTORCYCLE and CAR/TRUCKS under the BUY & SELL section.

That's it...Thanks! I hope this will be done...Thanks istorya!!!

my wishlist is for the Buy and Sell section. a picture/s of the item/s being sold should be a MUST, kinda like the price

Para nko ok raman ni ang site sa istorya..kng mag upgrade gamay lang yaw lang na palabi gud..kay basin dli na ma open sa amo pc pentium 4 ra...kung mo open kamang nya.. luoy pud mi.. ...

Quote Originally Posted by cliff_drew View Post
    I think this can be done using the Display Options of B&S Section found at the bottom part of the page left side of user display.

hopefully ang place iapil sd as filter like kn mangita ko og place to rent sa lapu2x dn it will display only for rent in lapu2x, same goes to other places.. wish lng. thanks

11.    Advertisement

Page 21 of 90 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast