Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

There been threatening USA for many years but the new thing about this is North Korean's missile, it's getting better and better. Wala ta kahebaw naay nuclear naka reserve for each country.

Quote Originally Posted by Negsz View Post
    There been threatening USA for many years but the new thing about this is North Korean's missile, it's getting better and better. Wala ta kahebaw naay nuclear naka reserve for each country.

this time USA should translate its words into acts. if not, it will only be pure bluffs as usual. Dtrump boasted before that he was sending aircraft carriers to the N Koreans. we knew what happened next -NOTHING!. this time it is good to see the americans make their word. and the Nkoreans bowed to teach them a lesson. nindot ni. until war will come to the front yard of the ordinary american people, they will not care what they have done making wars in different parts of the world. mas maayo nga makatilaw sad sila unsa ang gubat. labi na ug nuclear war. di lang ta mamalit ug samuk sa mga amercano, i don't think Kim will reserve an ICBM for the Philippines. problema man gud natu, tuta kaayo ta sa mga amercano. mamalit ta sa ilang away. magpabilib ta sa tibuok kalibutan nga andam ta magpakamatay para sa mga amerkano. katu lang gubat ni Bush sa Iraq, presentar dayon ang Philippine government nga magpadala ug mga sundalo bisan wa pa mo commit ang mga Europeans. This is our problem. we are over eager to act when it is the interest of the americans!
    Last edited by godwhacker; 08-08-2017 at 11:01 AM.

#1 business bya jud sa USA is ang WAR and i think kusog kaau ni manghadlok ang USA kay tungod wala nag palit ug resources ang North Korea sa mga Americans. mao btaw pud toh gigubat ni Bush and Iraq kay tungod sa Oil.... Who controls the Oil controls the World bya. so since si Obama namn ang ni lingkod last Election ug wala may mga nahitabo na gubat ni down ang economy sa USA. then reason pud nganu na porma ang group na ISIS kay tungod sa USA na ilang gisulong ang Iraq ug namatay si Saddam Hussein. most of ISIS fighters are former Iraqi military forces.

#1 business bya jud sa USA is ang WAR and i think kusog kaau ni manghadlok ang USA kay tungod wala nag palit ug resources ang North Korea sa mga Americans. mao btaw pud toh gigubat ni Bush and Iraq kay tungod sa Oil.... Who controls the Oil controls the World bya. so since si Obama namn ang ni lingkod last Election ug wala may mga nahitabo na gubat ni down ang economy sa USA. then reason pud nganu na porma ang group na ISIS kay tungod sa USA na ilang gisulong ang Iraq ug namatay si Saddam Hussein. most of ISIS fighters are former Iraqi military forces.
    you are spot on! well informed people such as you, di daling mailad bisan whatever the MSMs will feed with their fake news. on a side note...i read the news today and what caught my attention was the planned drone bombings to be conducted by the americans to kill the ISIS in Mindanao. haha...the CIA created, trained, armed and supported the ISIS. now because they are despensable, ila na pamatyon ang ISIS. i tell you, blow back is coming to the americans from these religious fanatics. mao nay giingon, di na gani ka mapuslan, bombahan ka sa mga kanu. maayo lang ug wai mga civilians ma amung like what happened in Syria. bombings done by drones is susceptible to mistakes and cost innocent human lives. i am in full support of the president's action in Marawi but letting the americans do the bombing exemplifies our incompetence in tackling internal problems.

Blog Entries
    North Korea reject talks with USA

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/us-tells-n...045916815.html

North Korea threatened to make the United States "pay the price for its crime... thousands of times".

kapoya paminawn ani ilang trash talk

Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
    you are spot on! well informed people such as you, di daling mailad bisan whatever the MSMs will feed with their fake news. on a side note...i read the news today and what caught my attention was the planned drone bombings to be conducted by the americans to kill the ISIS in Mindanao. haha...the CIA created, trained, armed and supported the ISIS. now because they are despensable, ila na pamatyon ang ISIS. i tell you, blow back is coming to the americans from these religious fanatics. mao nay giingon, di na gani ka mapuslan, bombahan ka sa mga kanu. maayo lang ug wai mga civilians ma amung like what happened in Syria. bombings done by drones is susceptible to mistakes and cost innocent human lives. i am in full support of the president's action in Marawi but letting the americans do the bombing exemplifies our incompetence in tackling internal problems.
    also, i have a hunch na someone or shall we say people have been supplying intels to USA especially kini si Neil Llamanzares. duda jud ko anang tawhana ug kini si Fidel Ramos which is a US boy na itoy kaau sa Americans. sakto ka boss if you're no longer needed and you know too much information. you're good as dead, main reason nganu mag airstrike sila to make sure no evidence will surface and not even a single person who can justify about sa ila hidden agenda.

If USA see potential threats, mag send na sila ug spy which would sabotage and create false information and will lead to war. Just like what happened to Iraq with Saddam Hussein, USA can no longer control Iraq kay tungod ni Saddam Hussein padulong na naay progress. so dha natoh gi accused si Saddam Hussein na naay WMD(Weapon of Mass Destruction) which until now wala man silay nakita or na confiscate na WMD.

USA did sent spies in North Korea, was it successful? NO, most of the spies sent was captured, others are dead, some was released after several years working in a mine/imprisonment. USA accusing other countries na terrorist but mas pa man d i sila labaw pa sa terrorista.

ngilngig sad ni N.Korea sa maka himo man og ICBM.. nya hadlok2xon ang USA hahaha dili magpa tuta.

Ang Pinas Tuta kaayo.. bisan handgun paliton sa U.S.A nya mangutang pa sa Russia para maka kuha og AK47...

Mangayo donation sa China para naay bala og sniper rifle, pero dali maguba igka repair palit dayon tag spare parts sa china.

Murag naa dyud negosyo ning gubat2x hahaha, nag sabot2x raning mga superpower nation para naa silay production sa armas para ibaligya sa mga developing nation.

Quote Originally Posted by emailroy2002 View Post
    ngilngig sad ni N.Korea sa maka himo man og ICBM.. nya hadlok2xon ang USA hahaha dili magpa tuta.
    haha... ang mga kanu, finally they met someone who is tired of their bullying. read the past history about korea and you will find out they were almost wiped out when the americans napalmed them. it was a painful experience to them and realizing that they don't stand a chance when the americans bomb them again, started tinkering with a nuclear deterrent. ma wipe out man cguro ang Nkorea pero makatilaw sad ug atomic bomb ang mga kanu. unya allergic baya kaayo nang ilang mga tawo ana labi na ug daghang ibutang ug body bags.

Murag naa dyud negosyo ning gubat2x hahaha, nag sabot2x raning mga superpower nation para naa silay production sa armas para ibaligya sa mga developing nation.
    dili kai "murag". ang gubat, negosyo na sa tate... gihinganlan ug military industrial complex or MIC. It was Pres. Eisenhower who warned about this cabal. who are they? usahay gihinganlan ni ug "deep state". they are the power brokers that sit in DC. they were never elected because they are the agencies unaccountable to the american public. they produce armaments from bullets to missiles and bombs. it is a billion dollar business and to sustain it is to invent or create war. kinsa ni cla? controllado ang tate sa mga judio sa bisan unsa. labi na gyud ang banking system. the FED...the mainstream media or MSMs...even Holywood!
    Last edited by godwhacker; 08-08-2017 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEMONOCIETY View Post
    kapoya paminawn ani ilang trash talk
    North Korea will continue to test its nuclear ambitions. so it is not trash because they walk their talk. they are merely "warning" the US in case it attacks them. the yahoo statement is misleading. Nkorea didn't threatened. it warned that continous provocation thru endless military joint maneuvers with south korea make them feel nervous and they promised they will reciprocate in whatever they have. they have proven to launch an ICBM to test its range. american scientists seem to agreee based on the data that yes, they could be sitting ducks if the koreans becomes expert in miniaturizing nuclear bombs that would fit on a nose of an intercontinental missile. So this is NOT trash as what you claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
    haha... ang mga kanu, finally they met someone who is tired of their bullying. read the past history about korea and you will find out they were almost wiped out when the americans napalmed them. it was a painful experience to them and realizing that they don't stand a chance when the americans bomb them again, started tinkering with a nuclear deterrent. ma wipe out man cguro ang Nkorea pero makatilaw sad ug atomic bomb ang mga kanu. unya allergic baya kaayo nang ilang mga tawo ana labi na ug daghang ibutang ug body bags.

dili kai "murag". ang gubat, negosyo na sa tate... gihinganlan ug military industrial complex or MIC. It was Pres. Eisenhower who warned about this cabal. who are they? usahay gihinganlan ni ug "deep state". they are the power brokers that sit in DC. they were never elected because they are the agencies unaccountable to the american public. they produce armaments from bullets to missiles and bombs. it is a billion dollar business and to sustain it is to invent or create war. kinsa ni cla? controllado ang tate sa mga judio sa bisan unsa. labi na gyud ang banking system. the FED...the mainstream media or MSMs...even Holywood!
    do you know why they are almost wiped out? do you know that they almost use atomic bomb? and do you know who prevented it? do you know that 10th BCT almost wiped out by Nkorean and chinese army? Do you know what is 10th BCT?

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast