Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sammedriano View Post
    Don't have any idea jud bro. Just caught sight of this place in Google. Right now, I don't have all the details yet, but after come Sunday, I'd share what I know about the place to all
    did u try asking about the place from the writer of the blog sam?

TS share unya asa agi-on ha.. ug uban pang mga detalye hehe.. thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by sammedriano View Post
    Don't have any idea jud bro. Just caught sight of this place in Google. Right now, I don't have all the details yet, but after come Sunday, I'd share what I know about the place to all
    Okay, let us know nya bro.. hehehe

dugay na ni siya o bag-o palang? nindot baya iya slide ay.. taas.. haha

maka overnight stay pud ba kaha dri sa? nindot ang lugar

i.update nya mi TS huh kay interesado sa mi

Wala pay response ang blogger, LM

Cge lang. Nice sad ning mag travel ka nga wla ka kabalo asa ka muadto.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mermaid88 View Post
    did u try asking about the place from the writer of the blog sam?
    - - - Updated - - -

No problem folks. Will update everyone after our trip

Blog Entries
    Basak Compostela ni. naog moh mercado nya ask sa mga habal2 asa sakay para basak. mga 20 guro plete anah. Si Mayor Quino man guro tag.iya ani. ala pud koy idea if pwede ka overnight diri ako e try ug ask iya pag.umangkon...hehe

Blog Entries
    naa sad tricycle mobyahe padung ddtu boss? Naa man gud sad ta mga karga nga pagkaon mao mas maayu tricycle nalang.

Update!

We went there yesterday! Oh boy! This place is gorgeous. However, it is kinda far.

Okay, here's the flowchart in going there.

1. You take a jeepney that will send you to Compostela.

2. Ask the manong driver to pull over at the Sea Oil Gasoline Station in Quimbal Compostela.

3. Just across Sea Oil is a road going up the mountains. Habal-habal drivers will be waiting for you there. (Not sure if tricycle drivers will also take you to gatubod, but for sure habal-habal drivers will do.)

4. Tip:
    - Habal-habal ride will be for ₱50.00 per ride. Which means, it is ₱25.00/head.
    - You will pass by several places with super foul smell. So, if you will take the habal-habal, prepare a hanky with perfume; otherwise, you will definitely puke if you have a sensitive nose.

5. The ride from Seaoil to Gatubod is a 7km ride; thus, it will take you exactly 15 minutes to reach the place at 40-50 km/hr travel speed.

6. Entrance to the resort is ₱60.00 for adults; while ₱30.00 for kids.

7. Piece of advice: CALL AHEAD to RESERVE your cottages. It is often fully booked on weekends, so you will end up sitting in the middle of daylight with only shades of the tree to cover you from direct sunlight if you arrive late and all beach umbrella's are rented.

- Cottage rate: ₱500.00
    - Monoblock Table: ₱100.00
    - Chairs: ₱10.00

I haven't asked them, but I don't believe there's overnight stay at the resort. They don't have rooms to stay, only cottages.

Oh, one more thing. When you want to call them for reservation; please refer to these numbers:

(032) 425-8761 / 406-6753
    or, 0917-635-8261

(These numbers are for Green Lagoon. I guess the owners of these resorts are related or just one. So, when you call them for reservation, tell them that Gatubod staff told you to ask for reservation thru this line. They will be the one to process things for you )

I hope these information will help you folks. Enjoy

- - - Updated - - -
    @supermarionism, @darkvampire, @Little_Mermaid88, and all other folks, here's the update I promised last week
    Last edited by sammedriano; 11-17-2014 at 09:33 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast