Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Legal Advice for Globe Subscribers

fact of the matter is that Globe sucks period, they could have replaced the cabinet, and that would solve the problem, the sad thing is, it has been going on a several months without telling the subscribers about it

Better to cancel the subcription, bec cancelation is different from termination, cancelation applies when the service both s*cks small and big time and you cancel your subscription, hehehe while termination on the other hand is when a good service is offered but you just want to terminated your subcription. Let me just make things clear, it is not globe's right to collect payment on a false service it has offered, nor it can demand payment for its termination fee.

Other ISP's low quality of service does not make them an exemption to also offer a low quality internet. If the cause of these intermittent connection, disconnection and down of internet is gods act or just merely bec of the unpredicted sickness of their equipments then we handle to understand that, but never ever demand to us costumers full payment, instead adjust the payment in a reasonable rate. Now that is good quality of service, bisan pag mag down mug 10 years diha ayaw lng mig pabayra that is still a good service, bisan pag mag intermittent connection mog 100 years diha globe nga polpol ayaw lng mig pa bayra full e adjust lng at a reasonable rate, now that is still a good service. To summarize globe doesn't need to be Perfect, just follow the law of life "Ayaw ug collectaha ang dili angay nimong collectahon"

Pero kanang inyong kalaki diha nga pag apply sa costumer ug dsl e inform ninyo and mag advertise pa mog pakage 512kbps, 768kbps, 1mbps, 2mbps unya ug may problema na sa speed manawag ta unya ingon pata nga ang ma acquire in all pakages nga normal speed 60% ra kuno, palihog lng mga polpol nga globe ibutang na site ninyo ug e inform ang costumer pag apply nila ug dsl, e apil pud nag educate ang intermittent connection ninyo, kay kining inyong gibuhat mao ni gitawag ug"Tulis Inatubangay"

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by junmar4
    unsa diay nga promo imo giapplyan?
    p995 with free landline for one year

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Minuano27
    as it appears that the cabinet was "defective" from the start, then that's not force majeure. force majeure is an act of god, or an event beyond the control of either party while the contract is being implemented.

on the other hand, to say that there are limits to what equipment can do won't fly either. if you knew beforehand that you will have difficulty delivering your part of the agreement, then you aren't acting in good faith when you entered into the contract. depending on the facts and the proof, this previous knowledge could result in your having acted fraudulently in inducing the other party to agree to the contract. this would result in a civil case and possibly, a criminal case....
    for five month of using the internet, i thought its ok, until one time this month, one technical personnel mention that my problem is worst since its last year, so thats the reason why I am saying that they are exploiting already, as a subscriber, i want to get a good value of my money for the past months of usage.

naa ko friend na lawyer, then ang iya sad friend w/c also happens to be a lawyer subscriber sa globe broadband, problematic iya connection, sige lang ka disconnect then hinay pa gyud kuno, so nikiha siya sa globe kay wa ka deliver sa sakto na service, but na settle ra amicably gihatagan pa ang lawyer nga nikiha ug bag-o na celfone i think twas N70...

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rlcrl
    naa ko friend na lawyer, then ang iya sad friend w/c also happens to be a lawyer subscriber sa globe broadband, problematic iya connection, sige lang ka disconnect then hinay pa gyud kuno, so nikiha siya sa globe kay wa ka deliver sa sakto na service, but na settle ra amicably gihatagan pa ang lawyer nga nikiha ug bag-o na celfone i think twas N70...
    thats what im trying to talk about, if there would be lawyer here that are willing to spearhead and file a class suit against globe, nobody cares they just contended and complaint

lol i just called and asked if i am still going to pay for the termination fee even though naa problem ilang line or service sa ako, mobayad pa daw ko LOLs consult a lawyer nalang daw for negotiation WTH

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darkwing
    lol i just called and asked if i am still going to pay for the termination fee even though naa problem ilang line or service sa ako, mobayad pa daw ko LOLs consult a lawyer nalang daw for negotiation WTH
    thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by darkwing
    hahahaha...that's a crazy answer...instead of just waiving the fee and keeping things simple, they're gonna wind up negotiating with a lawyer and just up the ante....basig maka bag-ong cellphone pa si darkwing...

unsaon nato ni siya pagsugod?? maypa ilista inyo name kinsa tong nagkaproblema sa Globe for many many weeks na dayon wala sulbad, ako nalang una...

darkwing - since Jan. intermiittent ang connection tsk tsk, putol putol, every several minutes magusab akong IP address

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast