Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Moon landing part 2

So far, only MhAkDreamy has committed an act worthy of infraction in this thread (and yes, I will be giving him an infraction for it--sa ato pa, if you guys POST IN THE SAME VEIN AS HIS POST IN THIS THREAD, INFRACTION SAD MO, OKAY?), thus I'll allow the thread to go on, because it is indeed a worthy subject. But before other people continue posting, do note the following:

a) NASA has been forced to abandon their second attempts at lunar landing due to budgetary constraints. Obama scrapped George W. Bush's "Return to the Moon" plan, in favor of a long-term, cheaper plan, manned missions to an asteroid and Mars beyond 2035.

b) To show you how money can truly affect such an endeavor, realize how the Soviets were not able to realize their lunar landing ambitions because of budget constraints. N1 moon rocket

c) The Chinese have been escalating their space program--they will be putting up their own version of the ISS early next year.

Getting to the moon is easy, because humans have been there--the hard part is raising the money you need for it.

-RODION

naa man to episode sa Myth Buster... then na prove man nila nga tinoud tong apollo mission. part sa ilang mission kay naa sila device nga gi install sa moon.

Im not here for the blah3x moon landing is real blah3x moon landing is fake. If you don't believe or not interested then get out of this thread.

a) NASA has been forced to abandon their second attempts at lunar landing due to budgetary constraints. Obama scrapped George W. Bush's "Return to the Moon" plan, in favor of a long-term, cheaper plan, manned missions to an asteroid and Mars beyond 2035.

-RODION[/QUOTE]

But how come they still have shuttle missions? Can't they skip 3 shuttle launches just for this mission to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by rodsky View Post

b) To show you how money can truly affect such an endeavor, realize how the Soviets were not able to realize their lunar landing ambitions because of budget constraints. N1 moon rocket

c) The Chinese have been escalating their space program--they will be putting up their own version of the ISS early next year.

Getting to the moon is easy, because humans have been there--the hard part is raising the money you need for it.

-RODION
    At b.) If only they were successful before they run out of money that would be good. I could have wished the cold war did not happen so they can focus more on space race.

at c.) Will chinese be the second country on the moon? We have to wait for that

If only those post WWII wars did not happen, they could have the money to continue the race.

we've been on the Moon. So for me tama lang na we have to explore other celestial objects aside from our Moon. And Obama's move, I believe, is just perfect.

Why would you conquer a place where in its already concquered? and those astronauts put a device for monitoring and data collection purposes. so naa na sila makuhaan ug data if they want to study further about the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by breinrules View Post
    But how come they still have shuttle missions? Can't they skip 3 shuttle launches just for this mission to happen?
    i think those shuttle missions are imperative kay kinsa man mu shuttle sa mga astronauts nga mu puli sa nag-man sa ISS? di naman gud practical nga balikun ang moon. for what? samot na karun nga nag recession na ang tibuok kalibutan.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by breinrules View Post
    What shuttle missions? If you haven't been informed, the shuttle has been retired from service. Last flight was last July, STS-135.

Quote Originally Posted by rikki View Post
    ...kay kinsa man mu shuttle sa mga astronauts nga mu puli sa nag-man sa ISS?
    Since there will no longer be any space shuttle missions, the US is going to utilize the services of the Russian Space Agency's (RSA's) Soyuz-TMA to get to the ISS, while Elon Musk's Dragon (private American Spacecraft, made by Elon's company, SpaceX) is still being developed/finished.

-RODION
    Last edited by rodsky; 10-05-2011 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodsky View Post
    What shuttle missions? If you haven't been informed, the shuttle has been retired from service. Last flight was last July, STS-135.
    -RODION
    Was that Atlantis ang last launch? Sayanga sad I was too late na
    Last edited by rodsky; 10-05-2011 at 10:30 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast