Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: What makes PS3 better than Xbox?

Quote Originally Posted by lithardcore View Post
    lol IGN = americans .. americans tend to support their product like xbox 360 = american patriotism

lets based it on facts nalang :
    playstation
    1. long running console series since 1995/96
    2. cheapest blue ray player
    3. has more formidable and experienced game developers
    4. obviously ps3 has more xclusive games .
    5.region free ang ps3 u can play any games from any regions
    6. free playstation network
    7. ps3's cell processor is unforgiving
    8. has more game libraries

xbox
    1. xbox was released around 2001
    2. xbox live has a monthly fee/annual fee to play online
    3. has the awesome kinect
    4. .has less exclusive compared to ps3
    5 the controller seems comfortable for fps play.
    I don't think they put xbox360 higher than PS3 coz of patriotism lol...If you check the top 10 bro, it's dominated by the Japanese console..apil na ang #3 PS2 ug #7 PS1 and ang #1 is NES(famicom) ...I think 2 lang ang US console ( #2 Atari, #6 xbox360)..if mo basi na sa imo reasoning then dapat siguro they rank their console higher..
    The ranking is subjective..depende lang na sa gabuhat sa review, mao bitaw ingon ko it's a matter of preference though I agree sa ila number 1 but I expect ps2 to be the number 2 and ps3 to be in the top 10..

Quote Originally Posted by ick View Post
    PSN hacked just made PS3's ranking much lower than it's supposed to be. Outside of the PS3 exclusives? the PS3 is a disappointment.

i think ur blaming sony itself rather than the hackers who did it .same way like

robbing a bank.

people tend to blame the bank rather than the criminals who robbed it .

Quote Originally Posted by kenites View Post
    I don't think they put xbox360 higher than PS3 coz of patriotism lol...If you check the top 10 bro, it's dominated by the Japanese console..apil na ang #3 PS2 ug #7 PS1 and ang #1 is NES(famicom) ...I think 2 lang ang US console ( #2 Atari, #6 xbox360)..if mo basi na sa imo reasoning then dapat siguro they rank their console higher..
    The ranking is subjective..depende lang na sa gabuhat sa review, mao bitaw ingon ko it's a matter of preference though I agree sa ila number 1 but I expect ps2 to be the number 2 and ps3 to be in the top 10..
    ye my bad ..first impression lang na nako .didnt checked the list man god .haha..actually akong american neighbor ningon that americans tend to support their product compared to imports ..and becuz of that im being too subjective about IGNs reviews

i think ur blaming sony itself rather than the hackers who did it .same way like

robbing a bank.

people tend to blame the bank rather than the criminals who robbed it .
    I'm sorry but the primary obligation of securing the money goes to the bank's operators. Same here. Even Microsoft is well aware of this, and that is why they have security measures far more effective than that of Sony's.

Sony even admitted that they are not fully equipped to handle a cyber attack of this magnitude. What a bunch of craps. If they knew all along they are not up to the task then why provide credit card transactions thru their network?

If walay XBOX360 walay PS3 or vice versa. Without competition they will cease to exist.

ye my bad ..first impression lang na nako .didnt checked the list man god .haha..actually akong american neighbor ningon that americans tend to support their product compared to imports ..and becuz of that im being too subjective about IGNs reviews

PS2 is the all time best selling console and completely dominated the North American market selling around 50M compared to 16M sa Xbox..bisan ang Wii kusog kaayo sa American market..
    Has it been the case your American friend stated then siguro Xbox should outsell the PS2..

I think it's a matter of preference ra jud siguro bro...like for me, I went for PS2 over Xbox before but now I prefer Xbox 360 over PS3..

PS3 is good in terms of Internet...kay free raman na siya..but sa XBOX 360 or something..mo bayad pa ka...monthly mn siguro na?....

What you pay is what you get. Pay nothing, get nothing.

Dear XBOX Users.

We are sorry we can't keep any exclusive games for your system. We here at Microsoft feel really bad about loosing Bungie but promise we will keep pumping out Halo games through another developer. They may not be as awesome but at least it will say Halo on the box and that is all IGN needs to give it a 9.0. We are sorry we lost Mass Effect to the PS3 and that their version of the game is better and you don't need to switch any discs. We promise this time Gears of War won't be a giant mess online so you at least have one good exclusive game this year for Christmas. We here at Microsoft feel very proud we spent millions to secure $15 map packs for COD a month earlier than on any other platform rather than spending that money on developing great new exclusives for you to play. We are also very proud to be the only gaming platform to charge a yearly fee just to play games online but we needed that money to secure those $15 map packs for you to enjoy one month early. Microsoft is also proud to announce we set a world record for the most unreliable video game console in gaming history but we feel the headaches of replacing your system every few months is worth the lack of exclusive games and being able to play $15 map packs in COD a month early. We would like to thank our loyal fan base for forgetting about the 2008 collapse of XBOX live and the hackers that stole peoples accounts through a windows live ID, we strongly appreciate your short term memory.

We here at Microsoft appreciate your devoted support as you can see we worked hard to earn it.

Xbox Live hacked, accounts stolen (Xbox Live + Xbox + Hack + Windows Live ID + .NET Passport)
    Xbox Live hacked, accounts stolen | ZDNet

Infosecurity (UK) - Xbox Live policy director's account hacked

I think Sony is handling the situation pretty good. I hope the network is up soon, but I am glad they are not rushing it. The people that are yelling and screaming saying that Sony sucks because they are taking too long, are the same people that would be yelling and screaming if Sony rushed it and the network got hacked again. I feel bad for Sony because some people will just wont be happy.

Xbox got hacked during 2008. Thats why they now have a better security. But let Security experts tell you, Your personal data is not safe anywhere. Back to the original topic, get both an xbox and a PS3. If you cant afford both, get a PS3. It's the cheaper of the two if you think about it.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast