Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Need some Hints or Tips on Korean girls..! pls help! :)

seriously, try to talk like her. i mean in terms of English. hehe. I used to teach English to Koreans when I was in college, and by golly, they couldn't understand me when I speak English the way I talk to Americans. I had to teach them like I would teach a child. Also, be yourself. I think Korean women are able to appreciate Filipino guys, especially since Pinoys treat women with outmost respect unlike most Korean men.

Speak the accent like she does, she will get more comfortable talking to you.

bro,try to search basic korean language na para magamit sad nmu in terms na d xa kasabot sa words na u ghatag...translate naman na daan..heheh good luck

tan-aw lng ug mga korean movie bai basin mka kuha ka ug idea bout sa ila culture.. hehehe

one thing for sure murag ganahan cla carino brutal hehehe.. anawa lng the way they joke around with each other. LOL

diba na mga horny ang mga koreana? hahaha murag kusog man kaau na sila manod og gay bar..hahaha naako kaila dancer sa navigator sauna gud nya grabe kayg mga storya bout ana..hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjellybean27 View Post
    seriously, try to talk like her. i mean in terms of English. hehe. I used to teach English to Koreans when I was in college, and by golly, they couldn't understand me when I speak English the way I talk to Americans. I had to teach them like I would teach a child. Also, be yourself. I think Korean women are able to appreciate Filipino guys, especially since Pinoys treat women with outmost respect unlike most Korean men.
    i know,ryt? my first conversation with her wen we first met was a mess...though i thot speaking english fluently around her wud impress her, but i think i ended up confusing her...

you've been exposed to koreans ryt??..uhmmmm..can u give me some specifics about something wat sort of things they like?? for examples flowers and other cute stuff... cuz i was planning to give her a gift...i just thot some advice wud be helpfull!! can u help me?? pretty pls??

Quote Originally Posted by krone View Post
    Speak the accent like she does, she will get more comfortable talking to you.
    i think ill try dat..thanks for the tip..!

Quote Originally Posted by AshLeyann31905 View Post
    bro,try to search basic korean language na para magamit sad nmu in terms na d xa kasabot sa words na u ghatag...translate naman na daan..heheh good luck
    yep..! i did...pero mga common phrases lang like hi,hello..some of the basic greetings..! thanks by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by mcluj View Post
    tan-aw lng ug mga korean movie bai basin mka kuha ka ug idea bout sa ila culture.. hehehe
    i watch korean movies..pero not the drama ones...ang permi nako i watch kay korean comedies man..funny man gud kaau ilang comedy movies..!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast