View Poll Results: Which hi-end phone is better

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Apple iPhone4

72 61.54%
  • Samsung Galaxy S

45 38.46%
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

this all boils down to personal preference..

Galaxy S lack of camera flash really turns me off.. and i'm not a fan of Samsung myself.. lol

so i'd go with the iphone 4 err jailbroken iphone 4..

but i'd take Android over IOS any day.. ironic right? lol

yeah sakto si predo state your reason why you like iphone or galaxy s

and please vote...

iphone ko....

im for iphone...

iphone 4 rocks.

@T1CODE

"iphone type of guy"

Sight Beyond Sight. muzikfreakah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Both Devices are good but Iphone 4 wins by overall smoothness & functionality.
    The Wonder Pets of a Reptile Addict.

www.mytechisland.com

sa kadaghanang free apps sa itunes, Iphone jud oi.

Quote Originally Posted by m.garz View Post
    this all boils down to personal preference..

Galaxy S lack of camera flash really turns me off.. and i'm not a fan of Samsung myself.. lol

but i'd take Android over IOS any day.. ironic right? lol

The lack of camera flash also ticked me off coz wala nakoy magamit nga flashlight..

Im not a fan of samsung my self, infact i hate their phones during the Symbian days, timingan lang they made the best phone for andriod thats locally available, if I bought the HTC Desire HD, id be an HTC fan as per OP.

Quote Originally Posted by predo View Post
    add sad mo gamay istorya para ganahan sad ta mo basa ug naa say discussion.

ako kay galaxy kay cheaper (5-8t ang diff sa duha) d kaayo sakit sa bulsa. capabilities, i think android got an edge. open kaayo ang adroid nya ang iOS close kaayo. strict kaayo si steve jobs. ma suko sya jailbreak ang iPhone.

Agree pud ko ani, theres a ~8k price difference and they decide whats good for your phone and how the UI looks like in general.. for Andriod theres tons of UI customizations w/o risking anything(jailbreaking) and almost anything can be changed if you know how.

Quote Originally Posted by maitiband View Post
    sa kadaghanang free apps sa itunes, Iphone jud oi.
    True, the apple appstore has thousands or even millions of apps available most of them under a different name/UI while having the very same basic functionality and also the blackmarket app for iphone is probably known to everyone who jailbreaks there is also one for andriod I just dunno why its not that popular.. probably because there are several different sources?

But for mobile phone gaming library, daog kaayo ang iphone with the sheer number of good games available on it. but if your into Gameboy/SNES/PS1/N64 emulation andriod has the upperhand.

Just basing this on my personal experience with both device used side by side for a couple of weeks.

For smoothness Iphone4 wins "out of the box" as my experience with the SGS was a little slow when I opened up my inbox ( SMS, 7,000+ messages during that time ) I'd consider my self a bit lucky that I had one of those units that didnt suffer any lag when navigating around the UI, but the latest JPU firmware has fixed the lag issues for almost everyone.

For functionality, I guess it depends on what you do but Im yet to see any functionality benefits of the Iphone4 over the SGS or iOS vs Andriod in general, the death grip with the ip4 is very annoying though considering I had my sun SIM card in it.. only made things worse.

This topic is very subjective even if you have both devices, personally Im all up for the open source so yeah I like andriod devices better than iOS.

Guys, check out the Cherry Magnum HD.. its gonna give the Iphone4 and SGS a run for its money!
    Last edited by EarlZ; 12-11-2010 at 03:08 PM.

TIME's TOP Gadget of 2010
    1. Apple iPad
    2. Samsung Galaxy S
    6. iPhone 4

Apple iPad Tops iPhone 4, Galaxy S, and Microsoft Kinect for TIME's Top 10 Gadget of the Year 2010 Award | Redmond Pie
    Last edited by predo; 12-11-2010 at 10:46 PM.

iPhone4 ko..

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast