Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Breaking News: Coup at Thailand

Come on tolstoi, your idol GMA is now feeling the heat. If I were you, the only thing I will do is to pray for her.

I tell you, this is really one big boost to anti GMA forces in the military.

istoryador, the Philippine military had tried it. unfortunately, they failed. remember the February marine stand off? the PAF is not solid, even the opposition is not one so any coup against Gloria is far likely to happen, IMO.

Well, Glue-ria should not push the military to do it. She should resign now, immediately.

how can u say our leaders are fake?

Quote Originally Posted by estor_boot
    istoryador, the Philippine military had tried it. unfortunately, they failed. remember the February marine stand off? the PAF is not solid, even the opposition is not one so any coup against Gloria is far likely to happen, IMO.
    They may not be solid right now. But this event would surely galvanized their resolve that something must be done to oust GMA.

the political situation of thailand is totally different from the situation here. do not make this into another Anti-GMA thread as it has no connection whatsoever to GMA or the gov't.

Are you sure it has galvanized their resolved? what proof do you have that it indeed has? or is this a hypothesis you came up with?

ISTORYADOR.... we have this rule against THREAD CRAPPING. This topic is about thailand and it's coup, not PGMA. It's either you run with the program or think of another username. Or find another cafe. I.P ban is likely to happen again.........

Quote Originally Posted by istoryador
    They may not be solid right now. But this event would surely galvanized their resolve that something must be done to oust GMA.
    No doubt about it, gubot gyud ang imo ganahan mahitabo sa philippines, balhin nalang kaha sa Thailand kay mura mas malipay ka did2 kay nagkagubot naman

O.T. Bro fongolfin teka muna wag masyadong padalos dalos, pwede naman akong kausapin ng matino. I dont exactly know whats thread crapping. Kindly educate me.

I tried to post a new topic in relation of the failings of the parliamentary form of government vis-a-vis in preventing a coup. Unfortunately it was deleted. May I know the cause why it was deleted.

Thank you and good day.

Quote Originally Posted by pnoize2k6
    the political situation of thailand is totally different from the situation here. do not make this into another Anti-GMA thread as it has no connection whatsoever to GMA or the gov't.

Are you sure it has galvanized their resolved? what proof do you have that it indeed has? or is this a hypothesis you came up with?

No Im just trying to put myself in their shoes. Kind of putting myself in their situation.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast