Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

post updated

mham.. wala ba moh inbound ?? ... what if la pa experience... grad lang 2yrs... nabay possibility madawat.. pm meh..or reply from ds post..
    tenchu....

god bless ..=)

yes we have inbound. you can of course give it a shot though. just refer to the first post for company details.

Blog Entries
    hello bhan, one of your colleagues called me about two weeks ago to set the online interview but nobody showed up online or added me in yahoo messenger. I forgot her name but she said that I was scheduled for an online interview and testing. would you happen to know the name of that girl who sets up the appointments? maybe you can help me out.

we actualy don't do online interview. safety-wise, we normally do our application proccess here in the office, walk-in applicants are welcome, so just be here, refer to the fist post, because its just a one day proccess anyways.

as for the person who contacted you, im really not sure about that because we don't reschedule interviews, and definitly no online interviews.

@bhan..what inbound account do you specifically cater? are the owners still the same?
    bec. i applied @ LITNIK COMMUNICATIONS before was able to undergo the so-called training for a day, but after that i havent heard from them ever since...

up for today

LCI is now under new management team, so basically no more "so-called"..

@bhan i see..but i asked if the owners are still the same, as far as i could remember the male owner was a Greek-American named Nik and the female owner is a filipina named Litlyn...what are the accounts your handling right now?

you know where this actually belongs.

locked.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12